37.Jealously - Punishment

Warning: Mature content 🔞🔞
😁😆😅😋🙈🙊💞 Hold tight it's coming...

Ae POV:

Pete and I halted our act and get back to sleep I woke up to my phone ringing I quickly took the phone and rush out of bedroom I'm worried might get distributed I did really hard this time....

It's Pond 😑 calling me...

What is it Pond why are you disturbing calling at this time...!! I shout at him annoyed...

Ohoo wooo... Calm down beast I know what were you doing.... We are holding a get together party next week don't forget to show up with Pete and DON'T bully poor Pete... He said which irritates me even more...

Ok fine I'll talk to you later bye...I said and cut the call I didn't let him pester me...

I need to check on Pete I get back to our bedroom I saw Pete already awake setting the bed...

I hug him from behind and kiss on his shoulder with my hands around his waist pulling him up...

Good morning babe...!!

Ahh.... Ae....he groan loudly I turn him towards me..

What happened Pete....!! I ask checking him if in case he got hurt...

Nothing Ae I'm just fine...!! He said and walk towards restroom I find him limping slightly he is trying his best to walk normally shit...!! He is in pain again

When are you planning to tell me that you are in pain Pete...!! I ask him I actually feel upset because he will never show his pain to others I'm worried about him...

Umm.... no Ae it's just a normal back pain I'm fine...he said trying to assure me...I'm annoyed now

I sit on my bed babe walk towards me fast with in 5 seconds I command him he is taken back but still tried to walk fast but failed

Fast...!! I shout loud and clear..

He took few steps and drop on the floor I rush towards him...I help him to lie on the bed...

What should I do with you Pete Please tell me if you're hurt if you're upset whatever it maybe tell me I beg him holding his hands...

I'm sorry Ae I just don't want you to blame yourself I'm worried you might feel guilty....!! He said I kiss on his forehead..

I love you babe...!!

Love you too Ae...!!

Fine now rest well..!! Don't you dare to step down the bed...I warm he giggle cutely I kiss his nose...

Don't act cutely babe I'm afraid I can't hold back... I'll go and prepare warm water you rest until then...I say and go to restroom...

I helped him to clean himself without doing anything naughty for the first time....!! I rush to kitchen and cook Poridge... I stayed with him all day cuddling in beg and gave a massage...

Pete POV:

Ae really took a good care of me I feel loved... he even look after kids they are taking afternoon nap now While we are cuddling on our bed I suddenly remembered something...

Ae I guess it's time for kids to join school...!! I can see his expression changes...

What no...!! They are hardly 5 years old...!! I'm not spoiling their childhood..!! He said

What do you mean by childhood idiot those two devils talk more than they are required to talk at that age and you don't want them to join school..!! Stop talking nonsense...!! I say annoyed..