26. New Intern.

Thank you for 3k reads love you all...😘😘😍😍😘😘😘😁

No warning sign today ☹️🤧😢😥

Pete POV:

I'm bored alone at home and went to mom's place even N'Yim and N'Yam are missing Phitchit and Achara so I thought to visit them...

I went there and I got a call from Ae he asked me to come to office he forgot some documents again I can't help my forgetful husband I sigh and went back home leaving kids with mom and went to office.

When I entered I find someone looking familiar from afar...my whole world shook it's N'chompoo.. waving her hand to me
What is she doing in Ae's office she is wearing an intern dress lot of questions running in my mind I went straight to Ae's cabin ignoring her greetings...

Ae.... what's going on why is she here what is she doing in your office in an inter dress I ask him my anger slowly raging...

Ah... Pete you came.....who..? N'Chompoo...ahh yeah.... she is the new Intern...

But why didn't you tell me when did she join...??I keep asking questions...

Ah relax babe she is just an intern if she does well then she may get employed why are you worried about her come here...he came towards me to hold my hand...I step back

don't touch me...!? I said annoyed

Ae's expression changes...

Ae POV:

I don't understand why is he bothered about N'Chompoo he knows well I don't have feelings for her.

Babe please what happened why are you bothered about her presence...I was trying to reconcile someone knock on the door..

(Please don't be chompoo please don't be..🙏)

N'Chompoo came in with a coffee tray...I looked at Pete in horror

P'Pete P'Ae I bring coffee for you please have it..she put that on the table and turn back to leave..

Wait N'Chompoo..

Shit...!!

Yes P'Pete...!! She turned cheerfully

Why did you join this company out of all didn't you find anyone better than Ae why are you still trying to get him..?? He keep bombarding her with questions...she is just standing still...

N'Chompoo you may leave I said and went to Pete...he remained quite until she left I'm scared now..

Babe why don't you trust me I love only you I don't need anyone else please babe... what's wrong with you...I begged him..

Then he asked something which just hit me hard...

Did you sleep with her....!?

What....!! No.... Pete why would I do that... listen to me first....!! Please.....

How many days it's been since she joined he asked again

I don't know where is this leading to

A month and half ...I say gulping hard on my saliva...

You have been lying to me you started hiding things what am I to you Ae...!! He asked with rage face completely red tears in his eyes his body shivered out of anger...