Chapter 3

Dolly was next after Jacob. He seemed upset about how he played, but I am sure with more practice, he will be great.

Dolly she  playes violin really well and doesn't care about How Mr. Hendricks is looking at her, his face seems emotional less, like he didn't like how she played at all.

"Very well Dolly, but I think you have to practice way more". He even wantes to say for her you are no better, I think.

"Now the new student please tell me what's your name". He said pointing his hand at me.

"Sally Sir". I said

"OK show me how you play violin, I want to hear the real melody coming like waves, ok start on please". He said like he is a philosophy guy.

I started playing ignoring what he is saying. Violin for me was something special, I started playing it when I was a kid.

Violin it's a strange instrument, it has a really beautiful melody when you hear it, like you are falling for it.

I closed my eyes, thats my usual way when I play it and start to sway while playing it.

And Ignored all students in the room. I don't for how long I have been playing it, until Mr. Hendricks stopped me.

"Okay Sally it's enough but I am impressed you played well than the others". He looked at me with amazement not haterd.

But I was not the only one who plays great, I think he's trying to jealous them, I hate that way.

"See student's you should play like her, ok of you go, everyone see you towmmrow". He said and went to his desk.

I left with Dolly we sat together in a diner ordered burger and fries.

"So what happened about the boy you told me, his name is Jack I think". I said while eating.

"Ah yes I forgot to tell you about him actually he was my ex boyfriend". She looking sad.

"He really played violin well and went to many opera parties and played there, every famous people invited him". She said while ordering another coke.

"Wow Dolly, I think it's enough for you one coke". I said looked at laughing.

"Better than drinking beer". She rolled her eyes.

"It's just everytime I think about him it makes me stressed, it's been one year since he dissappeared and no one knows anything about him".

"Even his family?". I asked curious.

"Yes even his family and the police can't find him either".He's situation is also familiar about the other people who dissappeared, maybe someone did something to him.

"Don't you think it's weird, but I think some serial killer or someone is doing all that, maybe someone took him because he did something" I said thinking of what might happened to him.

"I don't know actually what to think anymore about him". Then we headed back to our homes, but the dissaperance of Dolly ex boyfriend is still worrying me.