Chapter 4

Today we all played together and of course no other teacher than Mr. Hendricks was watching how we played.

But he wasn't giving  attention to other students he was giving attention to me and staring at me which made me uncomfortable. I didn't looked at him closed my eyes and continued to play.

"Ok students enough for today you all played well I appreciate all your hard work". He said clapping his hand for us while clapping I saw there is something in his finger a ring it's stone colored In red.

I guess he liked those kind of rings but it looks strange.

Before leaving I realized that Jacobi didn't came today I don't know why today was important day anyway maybe he was busy that's why he didn't came.

"Sally please I want you to stay behind when everyone leaves". He said and head to his violin checking it.

"Sally your coming". Dolly asked while heading to the door.

"Yes but I don't know Mr. Hendricks wants me he told me to wait behind". Dolly frowned her eyebrows and said. "OK I will wait with you".

I nodded at her and we went to Mr. Hendricks when he saw Dolly with me he looked serious and staring straight at her eyes saying.

"I want Sally alone please Dolly leave now". While he was saying this I realized or I think his red ring was glowing.

Suddenly Dolly went still staring at him and said "Yes sir I will leave"

She went without saying anything to me weird.

"What a pathetic student great she left now Sally I wanted to talk about your talent in violin". He said gesturing for me to sit.

"Iam impressed with your talent never ever no one played like you excallent". He said smirking at me I start to feel uncomfortable with him right now.

"I played violin for 4 years sir my aunt used to teach me but when she started work she didn't have time so she sent me here to learn more". I said.

"Well your aunt didn't do the right thing you should have not continued". Suddenly his ring start to glow again I felt like my mind was shutting of whe staring at it but before I could lose myself someome knocked in the door.

"Mr. Hendricks the FBI is here they want to talk to you". Then I excused myself and left.