Chapter 19

Serial killer POV :

I can't believe she had escaped!, I was supposed to kill her, it was the right time to finish the only girl and most talented girl in Violin, Sally.

I was so stupid to leave the door opened. I thought she was going to die, right after our battle.

During playing violin in front of each other, I realized why the demon of evil violin wants to finish her. She is the only cure to save all the people I had enslaved them.

While I am lost in my thoughts about how to deal with Sally, a voice intropted  me from behind.

"So she has escaped from your hands once again Hendricks!" I knew that voice very well, It was the demon of the evil violin.

I turned my head slowly, to face him. I  was scared of what he might do.

"I.. I..don't how the door was left open, I am really sorry my lord". I bowed to him, like he was a king to me. We actually made an agreement and I can't back away from it now.

"You summoned me from that book you stoled and you want me to help you, to get all revenge from these talented people you hate". He said with his ubnormal voice coming closer to me.

"And I gave you power in this red ring you have to hypnotize them and the power in your violin too, but I told you in one condition to bring me that girl, that has powers nobody has, although she doesn't know, she has the power to save people". His big dark figure, rounding around me. Making me shiver, that I can't even say a single word.

"Her ancestor, had the same powers to save all the people who were under my hypnosis power and of course her powers started when she played her own violin but when her parents brought her the violin I was trapped in, she didn't realized that she was freeing a demon from inside it, I got my chance and killed her ". He then grabbed me by my neck and puched me by the wall, choking me that I can't get even a single breath.

" Then comes this girl Sally!, with same powers like her ancestor! I already have believed that we will finally finish her and you forgot to close the door of the mansion, how stupid of me to trust a man like you!". He released me and I fell hard on to the floor, catching my breath.

" My lord I promise you, I will find her and I won't repeat the same mistake again, just give me last chance to prove you that ". I smiled wickedly at him, if I am going to finish all these people I have, I will have to obey his orders.

" I don't know if I have to believe you or not, but I don't have another way to capture her, I will give only one last chance... One last chance for you!,
If You didn't capture her this time.. I will rip your head off, you pathetic human". I am in used with his cruel ness, from the begging when I summoned him, but I don't care as long as I have the power he gave me, I will do anything to keep them.

"Yes my Lord, your orders will be done, I have my slave I will order him to find her as quickly as possible".

"You better be quick or all that you have will be gone and you too". He looked at me with madness and then disappeared like a smoke, like he was never here.

I sighed in relief that he's gone, now I could continue with my plan to capture Sally.

I called out to Agent Alrik, although his an FBI, but he seems to be a clever person, even under my spell.

"Yes Master, you called out to me, is there anything I can do for you?". I sat on my chair crossed my legs and laughed about how he sounded like a robot.

"Of course, you could do for me something really important, go and find for me that girl, but as fast as you can and bring her here for me, in no time!". I said standing up nervously.

"Of you go salve, what are you staring at!?". He didn't move a second and then nodded and went off.

How I hate those people so much, I hate even myself and this life, but now that I have got everything planned, I  will finish those talented people once and for all.

There only one stopping me from my plans and the evil demon of Violin, the only girl who has the powers to save all those people, Sally.