Chapter 11

Sally POV:

I stared at the phone for minutes now looking at this picture that he sent to me how can he say that it's beautiful picture, that guy is really crazy.

Jacobi what did he do to deserve to die he was just a normal shy student learning how to play Violin.

I even barely new him. I didn't sleep all night I just can't a crazy serial killer is going after me sending always a text message with different numbers.

It was 8 o'clock in the morning I stared at myself in the mirrow my eyes is red from the tears.

I cried all night when I felt that everything is starting to be worse the FBI  came to my house.

I didn't contact them since the last meeting. They came by themselves to ask if iam ready to help or no.

"Yes I will do anything to finish that crazy killer". Of course I told them about what happened yesterday and the day before I showed them the message that the killer sent me and picture of Jacobi.

"Miss Sally you should have told us straight away when this happened to you". Agent Alexandra looked at me in an angry expression but she's write I should have told them.

"Iam sorry really I thought it won't happen again".

"OK we are just worried that he did something to you".Agent Alrik drank the coffee that my aunt poured for him and agent Alexandra too.

"Let's go back to plan look Miss Sally to get to that killer we will have to use your talent more". Just thinking about helping them creeping me out.

"OK and where I will do it".

"At your home school or anywhere play more Violin practice more  the more you play well the more he will be jealous and decides to kill you". Agent Alrik said like it's normal for me what he is saying.

"But of course we will watch you at that time once he appears we catch him that's the first thing".

"The second during your training in Violin try to warn the other students who are playing violin or Cello any instrument".

"By telling them to try not to play it really well until we catch him" Agent Alexandra says like how could I tell the others to not play well this is the worst idea ever.

"No iam sorry what kind of idea is this there must be something else we can do". I said mad really the students will think that iam jealous from them or something.

"This is the plan and you will do it Miss Sally no other discussion about this". Agent Alrik said mad and standing up he and Agent Alexandra.

They left by telling me they will be in touch with me and I just sigh and nod there is nothing else I can do.

Like usually my Violin lesson starts at 11 o'clock but I came earlier at 10.

I thought nobody was in the class so I thought to play Violin a little but to my surprise I found Mr. Hendricks staring at the window he didn't realize me until I stepped in.

"Sorry for coming early Mr. Hendricks I thought I would train a little". I said walking in to one of the seats I realized on his desk was his red ring.

"Noproplem Sally I prefer my students come early better than late".starting at me with his emotionless expression as usually.

But my eyes turned again for his ring I can't take my eyes from it like something is pulling me to it.

"Seems you like my ring it's the most expensive ring with red diamond". He took it in his hand and my eyes just kept following it.

"It's beautiful isn't it". He kept moving it with his hands toward me.

Without thinking I said "Yes".

Everytime he brought it close it starts glowing.

Suddenly I felt like my mind is stopped my body I can't move it just starting at the ring like it is everything to me.

Mr. Hendricks started to swing it back and force. "Yes Sally keep looking  at it you can't resist this ring let your mind relax and forget everything only think about this ring". I tried to scream or anything but nothing came out I just sat and stared at it.

My body betrayed me suddenly he came from behind me massaging my shoulders and whispering to me saying. "Surrender to that amazing feeling relax breeze in and out".

I wanted to slap him and take away his hands from my shoulders but my body felt paralyzed olny obeying him.

He stopped and went to face me.

"You will obey me and call me Master".

"I will obey you and call you Master". I just said after him.

"Great now you will listen a melody of what I am going to play". Then he went to his desk and took out his Violin.

I just said without thinking. "Yes Master I will listen the melody you will play".

He started to play the song came to my ears like it was the only thing I can hear I stared at how he played staring blankly like the violin is my master.

Suddenly I felt dizzy and I went into complete darkness.