Chapter 5

I don't know what just happened I felt like I was somewhere else like his ring did something to me.

I am sure there is something weird about Mr. Hendricks like why did he tell me I shouldn't come here.

Really I started to feel dizzy then I went to find Dolly sitting In a bench staring at nothing then I went to her and sat beside her.

"Hey why didn't you tell me that you will wait for me somewhere". I said angry at her.

"I don't know look Sally iam sorry really I just.. I don't know what to say I felt like.. My mind was somewhere else". Dolly looking worried I think Mr. Hendricks did something to her but I hope iam not right.

"It's OK but I want to tell you something did you notice the red ring in Mr. Hendricks hand I think it has something that made go".

"What Sally are you crazy yes I noticed but it has nothing to do with it".Frist when iam about to say something two people came lady and man I think they are the FBI.

"I think you are miss Sally am I right". He said looking seriously.

"Yes sir it's me". I was nervous what did I do.

"We would appreciate if you come with us for the office with out any asking please"..

"But sir my friend didn't do anything why are you taking her". Dolly said bravely.

"Don't worry nothing happened we just need her in the office Miss Sally we have to leave now". He said gesturing for me to move.

"Dolly don't worry I will be fine". I assured her and went with the FBI to the office.

Before leaving I caught a glimpse from the window that Mr. Hendricks was watching me while leaving.