chapter 10

Violinist Killer  point of view :

I sent her the picture of the boy i suppose his name is Jacob how i hated him so mush . I killed him a minuets ago how i get pleasure when i kill those talented people . Especially the ones who play instruments like Violin . Violin for me is like the gun i play with it and finish people.

Of course they do not know the secret about the Devil Violin . It said that anyone plays  it to a person falls for its musical melody and then goes inside his hormones and kills him , that even the doctors or the FBI cant figure out why they die . The best killing ever in my life it gives pleasure and happnies to me that nobody can feel it and the most important power.

The Devil Violin was at the museum with  well securing glass. i pretented to work as a security there to steal it . I was professional at stealing things at young age once my hand got to it everything had changed . Its like it gave me all the power i needed to kill those people who made my life hell one day all of them will fall under my hands and no one can stop me ever not even the FBI it self.

My childhood was the worst thing ever . My Dad married my mum just   because she was pregnant by me he used to rape her and bit her every single day . My dad was on drugs and he was an alcoholic drinker also a fucking murder man . My dad used to get money  from sailing drugs . she used to work with dad sailing drugs just to get money and try to get me in a proper school. 

I hated them so much they dont deserve to live after what they did to me , so i killed them with my own hands from this time  i started to get pleasure from killing .

Sally is the first girl i found her with such a talent as a violinist i can see shes a clever and a lovely girl . Sadly she will begone soon with her such talent  I started to track her from first she attended that musical college. I started to text her with unknown numbers i have.

I like to creep people before they sleep with something threating  from me knowing they wont sleep till morning . That shy boy i liked to see how he begged me before his death poor such thing as him i have no mercy to no one after all.

My next victim wont be Sally still but her pathetic little friend Dolly  I cant wait how fun its going to  be.

Note :

Hi everyone hoped you like this chapter the next update I will write Sally and the killer points of view so you know who's saying thank you.