Chapter 9

I stood still I didn't speak or said anything they didn't recognize me that I came in and actually I didn't want them to catch my attention that I came in.

Suddenly Mr. Hendricks stopped he was about to say something for Dolly but when my phone dropped by accident he turned his head and looked at me surprised and little nervous. 

But really the weird thing is that Dolly was still staring blankly at the wall she didn't looked at me like she was somewhere else.

"Oh Sally what a surprise to see you here I thought you were in my class room waiting". Still I didn't say anything a little bit shocked of what happened.

Then I snapped out of it and said. "Yes sir I was going now actually I wanted to take Dolly with me she said she was waiting for me in this class". I lied to him I didn't want to feel him like I was searching for her. Still he looked at me in a serious face.

And Dolly still didn't said anything staring blankly at the wall really what happened to her why is she like that.

Then Mr Hendricks stood up and he recognized that Dolly wasn't saying anything.

"Dolly your freind is here I guess you didn't sleep well". He said laughing nervously but I didn't believe what he said to her.

"please stand up and go with her to my class room". Dolly stood up and then she looked at me but how she looked like she was a robot obeying someone.

"OK Dolly let's go". I walked to her and grabbed her hands quickly and left that class room while we were heading to Mr. Hendricks class room she didn't speak still so I pinched her a little to see if she's OK.

"Ow why did you do that Sally".

"Why did I do that you were not speaking to me since we left the class room". Walking angry and confused.

"Plus you told my aunt you will wait for me in the hallway why were you with Mr Hendricks". She looked at me like she suddenly started to remember something.

"I.. Don't.. Know  what to say it's true I was waiting for you in the hallway and suddenly Mr. Hendricks appeared from no where". Suddenly she stopped and touched her forehead and she started growing in pain a little.

"look Dolly we still got time before we go to the classroom let's go and sit on a bench rest your self a little". She nodded and we sat I took a bottle of water from my bag and gave it to her.

I was curious when Mr. Hendricks she  said didn't sleep well so I decided to ask her.

"It seems you didn't sleep well you slept late".

"What no I slept early and I woke up fine I... Just don't what happened".she said shaking her head.

"Look Dolly if you can't continue...". But she cut me off and said. "No iam fine don't worry".

"So like I said he appeared from nowhere and said to me that he wanted to teach me my mistakes in Violin so I said ok and accepted". She shrugged a little like remembering something else.

"And I went I thought it won't be long but when he started to play his Violin the music was so nice that I falled for it". Strange didn't expect Mr. Hendricks to teach her Violin I thought he hated her.

"Suddenly like I forgot everything and there was only the music and nothing else even I forgot I had to meet you".

"Oh Ok that's um I don't know Maybe you were just looking on how he played so you can fix your mistakes". I said finding an answer for what happened.

"Maybe I don't know". Then we headed to the class and everything was OK Mr. Hendricks today seemed in a good mood strange that guy really. 

I dropped Dolly to her house and went to mine. Aunt Lara still didn't came so I decided to eat dinner and head to sleep because I know aunt Lara came sometimes late from her work.

When I was ready to sleep I still can't really relax myself from that creepy message. Then I tried to shrug that thought away.

When I started to relax and everything a message came from my phone.

From unknown number it said : I thought about giving you another message cause I can't still forget you don't forget we have to play to together don't worry soon enough we will meet each other oh I also wanted you to see a beautiful picture I hope you like it😈.

When I uploaded the picture I was shocked to death in the picture Jacobi was lying dead his body is all cut and ripped.