Chapter 15

Sally POV:

I tried to open my eyes I feel like iam tied to something. When I opened my eyes I was tied to a chair.

I realized that I was not in my house anymore I was in a strange place. All the walls are black and there were various instruments of Violin.

When I looked at my surroundings. The house seems pretty old with furnitures like in the past.

It seems that this is Mr. Hendricks style for a house, maybe his obsessed with history stuff because I can't see any modern furniture in his house.

I guess  this where he keeps the other people that he contrlod their minds. Because sure these violins are for them.

The room was dim there was no so mush light in. While trying to get out of the chair iam tied in. Suddenly someone I came in at first I couldn't see who it was but when he came close I realized with his emotionless face.

Mr. Hendricks dressed differently this time something like of a costume of orchestra. Is he going out somewhere to a date or something but then I almost forgot his a killer and no one will love him.

Especially with that angry face. He took a chair and put it in front of me and sat in it crossing his legs and arms smirking at me.

"Finally I had a chance to kidnap you your the most person I wanted to deal with".

"Yeah really and why me then and where is everyone you freak". I said struggling to get out from the chair.

"Please sit down and relax because if you are thinking to leave then you better not". He said with his expression less face.

If I just can get out of here and find everyone as soon as possible before he does something to me.

"And please watch your manner Sally".

I didn't answer him and trying to think of a plan to distract him.

"Everyone is in other room hearing the beautiful melody of what I played funny they all get hypnotized easily".

"Then I will answer you the important question you were asking why you are the most I want to kill and interested". Really a strange killer he's really not okay even the look in his face like he can't control himself he's trying he's best to be calm.

The way his house is and the way his dressed in a costume suit for no reason he should be dressed normal.

He stood up and picked a book from a shelf I didn't recognize from the dim light.

"This book I stole it from the museum long time ago has everything about the life of Violin how it was made and everything".

"And what that has to do with me". I frowed my eye brows at him.

"What it has to do with you I will tell you anyway I don't like to explain for you much about this book because I know people like you don't get interested in history".

"What I discovered that there is one girl her name was... Ah I remember vironica she was beautiful and such  talented girl in violin". While he was talking I try to find something in my hand to cut the rope.

"And oh my about how she played Violin she played it amazing from since she was kid exactly like you so her parents decided to buy for her a violin to be only hers".

"The violin they bought for her was coloured in black". He looked like he was a little upset first time to see Mr. Hendricks with a different expression in his face.

"But they didn't know what the secret this violin had she was really excited about it she took it to her room and started playing with it". Reading for me a story like a father reading for his child.

"Then she started to play and sway with it when she realized how beautiful the violin melody is and suddenly she felt she cannot stop playing she felt as if she is losing control and dying".

"After that this violins melody played with her hormones poison it and then she died and from then they took this violin and they put is in full protection in the museum so people only can see it". I can't understand this girl was happy about her new violin and it did that to her that's really a hard story to believe.

"As I understand you stole this violin from the museum and you know how much dangerous it is". I said but how it didn't do anything to him if it kills people.

"Well as you can say I had a power to control it".

Then suddenly I realized I had small knife I keep it with me always I tried to take it out and cut the robe then I got free out of the chair and headed to pick out one of the violins.

I picked up one with its stick If iam going to finish him then we will have to battle.

"Thank you for your story Mr. Hendricks I got really interesting but I got people to save from you you want to battle with violin then let's did it". I stood still and picked the violin and put it under my neck.

"Well well let's see how you can finish me I have waited for this from long time".