Lab Rats (Sebastian x Chase)

Season four spans three months (in this AU, so nothing changes). Chase should be 2 months pregnant (or between 8-10 weeks) before he notices any symptoms. Naomi is three and a half months old since she was born earlier in the series.

Chase jumped as he felt arms wrap around his midsection. He slowly relaxed into the embrace once he recognized the presence as Sebastian. The arms around his stomach tightened as a mouth began to place a trail of kisses down his neck. Chase moved his head so that his boyfriend had more room to navigate, and he leaned back to rest against his chest. He could feel hands moving to run up and down his sides under his shirt before resting one on his rear and the other on his upper thigh. Chase whined as Sebastian slowly inched a hand to his groin area.

"Mmmm . . . Bastian, we can't do this right now," Chase tried to reason with the younger boy. "Adam, Bree, and Leo could be back any minute."

Sebastian let out a chuckle against his neck, "They won't be back for a few hours. They took the students to the mainland and Davenport went to visit Tasha with Douglas. Plus, I might have temporarily shut down the hyper loop. We've got at least two hours before we get an alert to fix it, and then we'll need an hour to 'fix it'."

Chase turned around in Sebastian's embrace. "What are you waiting for? Fuck me."

Chase woke up with tears streaming down his face and gasping for air as he sat up in his bed at the Davenport house. Kaz and Oliver had offered to host the students at Mighty Med over Christmas break so that they could learn about helping bionics if they were injured. Half of the student body had agreed; they were happy for a change of scenery. The other half had been placed in host family homes so they could get the full Christmas experience. Tasha had convinced Douglas and Davenport that the bionic students would perform better if they didn't sleep standing up, so the two brothers had worked together to create a pillow that had the technology built in to recalibrate their bionics with their nervous systems. All the students had received one for while they were away, and the academy was being renovated to have actual dorms instead of the capsules they had spent their lives in. Chase had to agree that a bed was more comfortable.

The bionic genius brought one hand up to wipe the tears from his face and the other one was rested naturally over his abdomen. He'd been having dreams of Sebastian for the last two months. He'd thought they had stopped after the first week succeeding the other genius's rebellion, but three weeks later the dreams had returned with a vengeance. Adam had once told him to get over Sebastian breaking his heart, and that had hurt. The only thing was that Adam didn't know just how much Sebastian had broken him. His heart wasn't just broken, it was shredded. Sebastian had been his first friend that he hadn't shared with his siblings. Sebastian had been a lot of his firsts. He had stolen everything from him, and thrown it back for him to pick up. It would take time for him to organize everything.

He was kind of glad he hadn't told his siblings about Sebastian. He wasn't ready for them to tease him for falling in love so easily, and he really didn't want to get a lecture from Bree on how he shouldn't be so susceptible to manipulation. Leo would have been more disappointed in him and Mr. Davenport probably would have gone ballistic. The only one who knew was his father. Douglas had found him crying in the training room late one night, and had comforted him. He and Douglas were very similar, and Chase found himself bonding with his father the more they spent time with each other. He was 90% sure that Douglas wouldn't betray them again. He'd been the only one to remember Chase's 16th birthday.

That was a lie. He'd received a letter from the high security prison that Sebastian and the two other rebels were being kept in. The letter had wished him a happy birthday. Sebastian had reminded him how much he loved him and that he hoped Chase would visit him at some point. With his chip fried and removed, the rebel leader couldn't hurt anyone, so there wasn't any reason not to. Chase wasn't ready though. He didn't think he could face him. Sebastian had said he knew Chase would visit in his own time. He knew he had broken Chase's heart. He knew he would need time. Sebastian had written that that was okay.