~Chapter 3~

Sorry about the long wait,  but here is the long awaited chapter 4 of The Cursed Moon!
—————————————————————————————————————

Keith slowly backed me away from the wall with a smile, pulling me in for another unexpected kiss. My breath got caught in my throat, the feeling of his gentle lips against mine, pulled me under his spell once again. In a quick second, my head went fuzzy, my breathing increased, and my sight went black. All I could smell and feel was him, feel his broad arms around me, smell his mesmerizing earthy musk, and feel his soft, warm breath against my neck that sent shivers down my spine. My wolf growled and howled fiercely at me. She screamed that this was our mate, but she was confused by his seemingly human appearance and personality. Wolves can't love humans, so he mustn't be. What is he? 

My thoughts and senses were brought back at the sound of his gruff voice.

"Is everything alright beautiful?"

Goddess, his voice makes me weak.

"I'm alright. Sorry, I'm just a bit dizzy is all.." I laugh timidly as I blush from embarrassment and bite my lip roughly as I look up at him. He looks down at me, a worried look on his face as he puts the back of his hand to my forehead. His eyes fill with more worry, and he frowns.

"You're burning up... let me take you to the nurse's office to have your temperature taken in case.." he says as he slowly opens the door and looks around before he steps out, holding my hand and pulling me to his side.

Once we made it to the nurse, he was quick to change his demeanor.

"She seems to have a fever. I think she should go home for the day." He spoke lazily to the nurse. She nodded before pulling us inside her office. "I suppose you'll need a pass back to class, Mr. Night?" She spoke softly, giving him a knowing glance. He only nodded in response. 

He hadn't made a conversation or even eye contact with me since we got here. What's wrong? Had I done something? Receiving his pass, he left with a stiff side-eye in my direction, his movements all too fast to leave the office. I was sent home for the day after that. I couldn't get Keith out of my mind though. Everything about him made me want to melt into a puddle at his feet. Why did he act so cold to me when we were in the nurse's office? Why would he insist I go home when he wouldn't be able to see me for the rest of the day? I was so confused.After too many hours to reflect on today's events, I decided I would go to sleep and go to school the next morning as nothing happened. If he acts the same, I'll know I was nothing but a janitor's closet hookup, but if he acts sweet again. The next morning came way too quickly. My eyes were heavy as I stood and got ready to return to the hell hole they call the school. I hope he would be sweet like yesterday, but I won't dwell on the thought and get my hopes up. After I got dressed and finished everything I needed to get done to leave for school, I looked at my phone to see if he messaged me at all and only noticed a notification or two about random things for my games. I sighed and thought about texting him, but I didn't, so I proceeded to school with a clouded mind and music in my headphones.      

—————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey there guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! There will definitely be more where this came from. Credit must be given where its due. My best friend grace, or as people on here would know here as MisguidedGracie , she helped with some or should I say most of this chapter. She's is a really good writer, probably a better one than me! So go check out her fanfics on her profile. I love you all and as always, if any of you need anything I'm here. <3