~Chapter 2~

(Picture of Keith)

~Recap~

"We need to talk about something.. it has to do with your safety here at this school, as well as the other students," he says as he sits down and clasps his hands together, resting them on his desk in front of him as he looks at me sternly.

'Oh, no... what's going on..' I thought as I gripped the flannel Keith gave me, wishing that I wasn't in this situation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-what about?" I ask softly, starting to freak out, fidgeting with the collar of Keith's flannel. He sighs and looks up at me, a frown on his face.

"Kayda... I know you're a werewolf, most of the teachers know as well. That's what we need to talk about.." he says softly but with a stern tone. My eyes widen as I stare back at him, grasping the flannel tightly in my hands. I shake and start to hyperventilate.

"How did you find out??" I ask, roaring as I spring out of my chair, knocking it over. He looks at the chair, then up at me, shaking his head and sighing loudly.

"That's part of how most people are finding out, other than the fights you win. You are small and look fragile, but up against the people last year who were fit, you beat them. That gives you away. Aside from that, we have to talk about you control that. It is drawing the attention of other werewolves in the area, and that's not a good idea, keep your anger under control. I will give you leeway if you get into fights or start something, but if you suspect something, come to me immediately. You understand?" he asks as he writes me a class pass. I nod and put the flannel on as well as my bookbag. I grab the note and walk out, waving bye to him.

I start my long walk to class, ignoring the urge to walk into the bathroom and smoke, but I decide to go to my class for once. I walk in, hand the note to the irritated teacher and walk to the back of the room, sitting near the window. I pull out the piece of paper Keith gave me, and I text the number on it.

Kayda: Hey, this is Kayda, the girl you saved earlier. I wanted to talk since I'm bored out of my mind.

After a bit of waiting, my phone buzzes in my lap, I check it to see it's from Keith.

Keith: Lol, same here. Super bored. What class are you attending?

Kayda: I'm in Calc.. it sucks. I don't even need to be here. I have an A in this class, so I usually skip.

Keith: Wait. Calc?? What teacher??

Kayda: I didn't exactly care to remember his name because he's a perv, but he's young, with brown hair. He's wearing a pink shirt today.

All of a sudden, a guy in the front of the class stands up and turns around, making eye contact with me. I smile when I realize it was from Keith. He swiftly moves to the back and sits next to me despite the teacher giving him death glares and asking him to move back to his seat.

"Why hello there!" I say as I giggle and look up at him. He smiles and laughs at me.

"How's the flannel?" he asks as he notices I'm wearing it and blushes as I smell it.

"It's comfy and warm.. and it smells like you.." I say softly, mumbling the last part, blushing from embarrassment

The class laughs out of nowhere, and I look up to see the teacher glaring daggers at Keith and me for disrupting the students and not paying attention. I roll my eyes and giggle as Keith flips him off and laughs. The bell rings soon after that, and everyone swiftly packs up their things and fight to get out of the room through a small door. I stand up and start to walk off, but Keith grabs my arm and smiles at me.

"I want to show you something.." he says as he blushes and rubs his neck.

"O-okay, just don't kill me," I say half-serious, half-joking around. 

I giggle slightly at the look appearing on his face. He holds my hand in his as we weave through the crowded hallway. We soon make it outside and turn a corner, going into a closed-off bathroom. He closes the door and pushes me against the wall, putting his arms on either side of me, keeping me from moving. I blush and look up at him as he stares down at me.

"K-Keith.. what are you doing?" I ask as he starts to inch his face down towards mine. He smiles devilishly and kisses me. I blink in surprise and freeze. I blush and my eyes flutter closed, kissing him back. I put my hand on his chest and rest the other one on the wall beside me. He pulls away to breathe and blushes as he smiles down at me. I bite my lip and blush brightly.

"I think I like you... I get this feeling that we are destined to be together.," he says to me with a nervous smile on his face. I blush from surprise and embarrassment as I try to understand what just happened.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy this chapter! More are definitely coming, so don't worry. If you have any questions or problems message me and I will do my best to answer. Have a beautiful day!