~Chapter 11~

Welcome back to a new chapter! The picture if Kayda when she goes a bit crazy later in this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------

As my eyes flutter open, I'm met with the same red eyes and pale skin. My eyes immediately fill with tears and I look down.

 "Do what you want.." I say softly as I finally give up fighting. He scoffs and starts punching me, pained grunts escaping my lips.

 "Scream, you fucking bitch!!" he yells as he stabs me in the stomach with a silver dagger. My eyes fill with pain as I scream, tears trickling down my cheeks. He chuckles and grabs my chin, smirking as he looks up into my tear-filled eyes. He slowly twists the dagger and watches as my face twists in pain. 

"P-please...Just fucking end me!!" I scream in pain and beg him as he twists the dagger more, tears rolling down my bruised cheeks. I let my head fall as he lets go of my chin. He pulls the dagger out roughly and I grunt in pain, spitting blood onto the ground in front of him. The blood splatters off of the cement onto his shoes, causing him to go into a rage.

"Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of these?!" he yells as he slashes my chest. My skin burns and I scream, pain surging through my body. I growl and glare up at him weakly as my top falls open from him cutting the fabric.

"Maybe if you didn't wear your 'nice' shoes while torturing people you wouldn't have to worry about blood stains.. asshole.." I mutter as I spit more blood onto his shoes. He punches me roughly and storms out of the room and slams the door loudly behind him. I sigh and look down at the floor, tears falling onto the floor into the puddle of my blood. I feel someone watching me and I look up, looking around. My eyes land on the window and I see forest green eyes staring at me through the bars. My eyes fill with more tears and I smile brightly. "Keith!" I say happily as he changes human and smiles at me.

"Hey! Don't forget about us!" Ryan says as he and Xander poke up from behind Keith. I giggle and then cry in pain as the cuffs burn my wrists, opening the wounds, causing them to bleed again. I look at Keith and them with tears in my eyes as blood starts to run down my arms, dripping onto the floor. Keith's eyes trail down to the floor and his eyes fill with rage. 

"K-Keith... P-please... C-calm down. I'm ok." I say as I smile, pain in my eyes as tears roll down my cheeks. 

"Don't lie to me Kayda.." he growls as he stands up and walks away from the window. I let my head fall and I give up the tough guy act. I start to sob and scream as pain overwhelms me. Xander stops Keith and tells him to look at the moon. As I scream, a forceful gust of wind whips around me, and the moon starts to turn blood red. I pull the chains out of the cement ceiling and I fall to my knees, the gust of power only getting stronger. "Kayda.. look at me... You'll be ok. I'll get you out of there." he says as he sees me on my knees. I chuckle and look up at him, a crazed smile plastered on my face. 

I stumble as I stand to my feet, chuckling to myself. "I'm done with being a damsel in distress.." I growl as my eyes shine in the dark, giving them chills. Xander looks over at Keith, fear in his eyes. I slowly start walking towards the door in the room with a pissed and insane smile on my face. I kick the door down watching it fly into a wall. I hear the guy run around the corner and growl. I slowly look over at him and he backs away in fear. I laugh and start to walk towards him. "What happened to the fearless guy that was torturing and raping me?" I ask as my nails and teeth grow, my wolf side coming out. as my ears and tail start to grow out, he trips and falls to the ground. I get to him and grab his face, my boobs falling out of my torn top. I get down to his level and I smirk as he shakes. A crazed look appears on my face as I grip his throat, and put my lips to his ear. "You have any last words?" I ask as I tighten the grip on his neck. He gasps and grabs my hand, digging his nails into them. I chuckle. 

"Please don't kill me.. I-i... I'll leave you alone!" he begs as he shakes, then he stops and pushing me away. I dig my nails into the ground as I skid to a stop. I look up quickly and growl as my face fills with anger. My ears and tail stand up straight as I glare up at him. He stands up and wipes off his pants. "You won't stop me from killing you. You need to pay for what you did to me!!" I scream as I push myself forward and rush towards him, claws out and ready. He dodges but not fast enough. My claws dig into his skin and rip it off. I giggle as he cries in pain and tries to run away. "You can't run.. or hide..I'll find you.." I say as I watch him crash through a window in the back of the house. I hear the front door break open and fall to the ground with a loud crash. I turn around as I smile exhaustedly, all three of them standing in the doorway. My eyes flutter closed as my body starts to fall. Keith rushes over and catches me before I hit the ground. He holds me to his chest and lets a tear roll down his cheek onto mine. 

"I got you, babe.." he whispers as he picks me up and holds me in his arms tightly as he turns back to Xander and Ryan. "Let's go.. we can't take her back to the hospital..we'll have to get the supplies and treat her.." he says as he pushes past them and starts walking back towards where they came from. Xander and Ryan look between each other and sigh, shaking their heads, knowing that nothing is over.

-------------------------------------------------

Here you guys go! New chapter. I hope you enjoy! Please leave a vote and a comment!