Chapter Five

Elena’s P.O.V
    I woke up the next morning realizing that I slept over at Sebastian’s house again and noticed that my head was resting on his chest and a smile grew on my face as I tried getting as close to him as I could and looked up at his face and my smile grew bigger and started planting kisses all over his face until he started waking up, “good morning” I said to him as I continued to kiss him, “I wish I could wake up to this every morning” he said as he rolled us over and I laid underneath him as we stared at each other for what seemed like forever and we both smashed our lips together and had a long makeout session and decided to have a cozy Sunday and stayed in for the day and relax and watch movies all day. As we watched the morning news after making coffee we both saw more pictures his fans or the paparazzi took of us when we had our date the other day and I just let out a long sigh at the thought of people taking pictures and I’m starting to feel somewhat uncomfortable about random people taking pictures and I noticed Sebastian notice that I was in deep thought about it, “hey is everything alright" he asked with consent as he turned his head to look at me better, "it's nothing, it's just that now that I think about this whole paparazzi and your fans taking pictures of us more is starting to make me feel nervous that's all" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder, "you have nothing to worry about, I'll be there for you to protect you if anything bad happens do you understand" he said and I nodded and continued to cuddle.
         As the day came to an end and decided to get dressed and grabbed my things I walked to the door of Sebastian's place as he followed, "do you want me to walk you home, it would make feel a little better knowing that your safe" he said sounding somewhat worried, "I would like that," I said as I grabbed my bag and walked out the door with Sebastian behind me as he locked the door and grabbed my hand and held it firmly. As we walked back to my place all I did was look down at our hands and smiled to myself as we continued to hold hands and walk quietly for a few more minutes until I noticed that I had arrived at my apartment building, "I had fun" I said as I looked at him and smiled, "me to I hope we get to do this again soon, and just for extra precaution, I'm going to walk you up" he said as he kissed the side of my head and lead me through the door and headed to my place and as I walked through the door I saw that everything was thrown everywhere and I grabbed onto Sebastian's arm as I looked around in shock and looked up at him and saw anger in his eyes and we then decided to look around to see if anything was taken or missing, as I got to my bedroom I noticed a note on my vanity that read, "I will find you and make you mine again" and as soon as I read it I rushed out to find Sebastian to show him and so he could read it, "your staying with me for a while, until we can figure out who this is" he said and we went to my room to find some clothes and other things and threw them into a bag and left.
         After arriving back at Sebastian's place I immediately sat down on his couch and thought about what the note said and the first thing that came to my mind was my abusive Ex boyfriend and then i felt Sebastian sit down next to me, "hey everything's gonna be alright, ok" he said and kissed my temple softly, "I think I might know who did it," I said as I looked at him, "who was it?" he said as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "my Ex boyfriend, the one that I was in the abusive relationship with" I said as a tear rolled down my check and when he noticed he brought me into a hug and held me closely, "everything is going to be fine, I'm gonna make you my first priority and I'm gonna make sure nothing bad will ever happen to you I will protect you with my life, you hear me" he said as he wiped a few tears with his thumbs and gave me a gentle kiss and we both decided to get changed and went to bed and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

Sebastian's P.O.V
         It was the next morning and I couldn't sleep at all last night at the thoughts I had about the note that was left in Elena's room after looking around her apartment last night. After a few more minutes of thinking about the note and her safety, I looked towards Elena as she slept with her arms around me and I smiled as I looked at her and how beautiful she looked when she slept and I decided to gently kiss her forehead and felt her move around and saw that she was waking up and slowly grew a smile on her face, "good morning beautiful" I said to her as I leaned down and kissed her lips, "a good morning indeed handsome" she said as she let out a soft giggle as I reached her neck and looked back into her eyes and saw the love in them.
         Later that day I could tell she was starting to feel nervous and anxious again about what happened last night as she sat on the couch looking out the window, "hey, how are you feeling" I asked her as I walked over to her and sat down as I rubbed her back gently, "I'm starting to feel like he's watching me, I'm also scared to go out in the open, I'm scared that he might do something" she said as she started tearing up and shaking, "hey, hey look at me" I said as I gently turned her head to look at me, "you have nothing to worry about alright, I'm here and I will do anything to protect you and make sure he doesn't do anything to hurt you I'll make sure of it, you understand me" I said to her and she nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder and tried moving as close to me as she can and I kissed the top of her head, "I love you, you mean everything to me" I whispered to her and held her as close to me as possible and tried comforting her the best I could. Later that night I was going to start making dinner for the both of us and she came out of our room, "do you need help with the cooking," she said as a small smile came upon her lips and I did the same, "sure, why not, this will be fun" I said with a smile and we helped each other cook also hoping that having a little fun will cheer her up a little. We both decided to make lasagna and as we were making the sauce for it, I dipped my finger in the bowl, "hey, I think you have something on your….." and hopped her nose with my finger that had sauce on it and I laughed as she tried making an angry face that didn't last long and started smiling and giggling as I wiped her nose with a napkin and finished up with the food so that we can put it in the oven.
         After we finished eating we decided to watch some T.V and not long after Elena wanted to take a shower and she went into the bedroom to grab some clean pajamas to change into after, and after a few seconds I followed her into the room and wrapped my arms around her from behind and started kissing her neck and after a while I started getting a moan or two from her, "I want to take a shower Seb" she said and I let go and let her go into the bathroom and I still followed her and saw that she was already and I decided to get undressed and tried to quietly get in with her and as she was washing her hair and started washing it for her until she rinsed it under the water, "what are you doing Mr. Stan" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and started playing with the hair at the nape of my neck, "you should wear no clothing more often, I think you look hot like this" I said to her as I started kissing her, "oh really, then I should be like this more often just to tease you" she said with a giggle and kissed me again but with more lust and passion and after a few seconds we decided to get out of the shower and took this to the bedroom.           
          When we got into the bedroom, I told Elena to jump and I held her and laid her gently on the bed and started kissing her down her neck and to her stomach as she started moaning as I worked my way back up and looked into her eyes with love and passion as I caressed her cheek as we both smiled like idiots, "you may have been through a lot because of your ex finding out about you being with me and trying to get you back, but I would do anything to make sure that doesn't happen because of what he did to you before" I said to her, "thank you for everything, it really means a lot to me and your the only person that I told about the abusive relationship I had with him, I didn't even tell my friend Maria about it, I love you and I mean it," she said and I smiled, "now that we have gotten this over with, can we continue what we started" I said as a smirk grew on my face and she nodded and we both continued. After a few hours of making love, we were both lying down in each others arms in silence for a while until she fell asleep before I did.