Chapter Fourteen

Sebastian’s P.O.V
I decided to get up early so that I could meet up with Anthony and Chris for a while at a coffee shop and not long after I decided to have Elena come with me because she hasn’t eaten very much and haven’t been getting much sleep because she’s been having nightmares about what happened, so I went back into the bedroom to wake her up, “Elena, baby wake up I want to take you with me to the coffee shop after we get ready” I said to her and she sat up and instantly wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her to the bathroom and began to undress her and got into the shower with her. Ever since Kai kidnapped the twins Elena started getting depressed and talked less and less each day but at the same time I could tell she tries to hide her depression whenever Chris and Anthony are over like they were yesterday. 
When we were finished getting ready we left the house and drove to the coffee shop and saw Chris and Anthony sitting at a table nearby and sat down after ordering our coffee. After a while I noticed Elena had kept looking out the window, “Elena, is everything alright” I said as I gently placed a hand on her shoulder and she jumped, “ya I’m fine, I’ve just been paranoid all day, I guess” she said as she looked out the window again and I let out a sigh and continued to talk with Anthony and Chris and we decided to start preparing to look for Kai later today and do an actual search for him with the police force tomorrow morning and at this point I just really hope that we are able to find and catch on the first try and get my kids back. After we finished our conversation about tomorrow, Chris and Anthony went home and Elena and I left not long after. As we got home Elena went straight to the nursery and I’ve noticed that Elena hasn’t spoken at all since this morning so I followed her into the babies room, “Elena, you haven’t said a word all day, tell me what your thinking” I said and she fell to the floor and started crying and I went on my knees and brought her into my arms and held her tight as she le it out, “everything is going to be ok, just let it all out,” I said as I tried to comfort her until she spoke, “why is he doing this to me, I just want my babies back, why did he have to take them away from me, from us,” she said and I couldn’t help but let out a few tears of my own, “I don’t baby, I don’t know, but look at me” I said as I lifted her head and put my hands on either side, “I promise you that we will get our babies back, I would evan risk my life to get them back, do you understand me” I said to her and she nodded and I gave her a gentle kiss and she stayed by my side for the rest of the day.

Sebastian’s P.O.V
The next day
I woke up the next day and looked over to my left to see Elena sleeping as she was cuddled up to me and I felt myself smile as I looked at her and I leaned down and kissed her cheek before getting out of bed and going into the bathroom and taking a shower and a few minutes in I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind and knew that it was Elena and I turned around to face her and she moved her hands around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist as we stood there under the running water in silence, “please be safe today, I don’t want to lose you or our babies” she said to me as she moved to face me and I kissed her that was full of the love that I have for her and broke apart after what seemed like forever and rested my forehead against hers, “I promise I’ll be safe for you, and let’s hope that all of this doesn’t take any longer then it has been” I said and we both got out of the shower and got dressed and just as I was about to leave to meet up with Chris and Anthony, Elena grabbed my arm and hugged my tightly, “promise you’ll come back to me with our babies” she said and I kissed the top of her head, “I promise you that I will come back to you with our babies” I said and she let go and we both said our goodbyes and walked out the door and met up with Chris and Anthony at the Police station and went to look for the location that that the police department found late last night.

Elena’s P.O.V
It has been hours since Sebastian left and all I’ve been doing is pacing back and forth as I watched the news to see if anything happened, that was until I heard Kai’s name and heard the news reporter says, that he has been charged with the kidnapping of my baby girls and has also been sent for life to prison for the thing that he has done and saw the camera move to show Sebastian and Anthony each holding the twins and I sighed in relief as I collapsed to the floor as I started crying to see and know that my baby girls are ok safe in Anthony and Sebastian’s arms as they brought them to a car and put them in their car seats and drove home as they put Kai in a separate car.
About an hour or so later, Sebastian came running through the door with Anthony and Chris not far behind and saw Sebastian and Anthony holding Josephine and Rosanna and passed them over to me as I stretched out my arms so that I was able to hold them safe in my arms again, "oh my babies mommy missed you" I said as they slept soundly like nothing happened and after a few moments I checked to see if there were any scratches or bruises and found none and decided to put them in their room and before I left the room I made sure the window was locked and had the baby monitor by my side at all times from now on and went to give Anthony and Chris a hug and thanked them for what they did before they left for the night and seb and I just went to our room and got changed and watched some movies and talked about today and how Kai has been put into prison, until I heard the babies through the monitor and as I entered their nursery, I checked their diapers to see if they need to be changed and they were cleaned and thought that they might be hungry and  decided to feed them before I decided to go to bed. About half an hour later I finished feeding the twins and met seb in our room and cuddled up to him with a small smile on my face, thinking about how glad I am that we have our baby girls back home and finally sleep took over as I felt sebastian kiss my head and say I love you.