Chapter Eleven

The Next day
Elena’s P.O.V
The next day Sebastian and I were about to go out to look for a crib and a matching dresser and changing table for the nursery and just as we were about to leave, we heard from the news on the tv that Kai had gotten out of prison which made me nervous and sebastian noticed me begin to worry and came over to reassure me, don’t worry Elena he’s not going to find us since we moved” he said and I nodded as he began to hug me before we left the house. As we got to the store we went straight to where all the baby stuff was and started browsing around until we found the one we liked. Later on we eventually found one that we liked and asked someone that worked there if were able to get it delivered today and said that they will and we gave them the address to send it to and not long after we started looking for clothing and diaper bags so that we can put things we need to bring to the hospital for when I have the baby. After finding what we needed we went home and saw the delivery truck there and brought it in as we showed them where to put it and started putting the clothes that we got into the dresser and closet and waited to put things into the diaper bag until it’s closer to when it's time. 
Later on that day I was still deciding what color to paint the nursery and I was deciding between purple, pink and yellow and then I heard sebastian walk in as I continued to decide, “hey seb what color do you think I should paint the walls” I asked him and as he walked over to me as I stood in front of the dresser, “I think the walls should be purple” he said and I agreed and decided with purple to be the wall color and we decided to talk about what’s going to happen, “I have something to tell you” sebastian said, “what is it” I said looking confused, “I have an interview with James corden on his show tomorrow and you are able to come with me” he said and I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, “I would love to go with you” I said and checked the time and saw that it was already getting late and decided to make dinner for the both of us and when we were done we did our usual cuddling and watching tv until we both started getting tired and went to bed for the night.

Unknown P.O.V
I’ve ran away from the prison as fast as I could until I was out of sight and then when they gave up i went to the nearest motel and booked a room for a few months and started planning about how I’m going to get what’s mine as I looked at a picture that I had of the two of us before she decided to end things between us and I will make sure that she will be mine again and that I should be the father of that child and not him but first I need some help from a few people that I know that I hope are willing to help me, I thought to myself as a huge smile grew on my face and I’ll make sure no one stops me this time.   

Sebastian’s P.O.V
After James called my name I walked out on stage and started waving to the crowd after giving Elena a kiss on the cheek and sat down on the couch that was next to James, “well hello Sebastian how are you” James said, “I’m doing great thanks, how are you” I said back to him, “I’m doing well thank you, the first thing that I would like to ask is about the Movie Avengers Endgame that you have recently done and that it is out in theaters, how long did it take to make the final fight scene against Thanos” James said, “well it did take quite some time to film to be honest” after some time he was about to answer his ask questions before we finished, “so, I’ve heard that you have found that special someone in your life, would you mind telling us a little bit about her and how things are going, is she doesn’t mind of course” James said and I turned to look at Elena and she gave a small nod indicating that could talk about us, “yes I did and she is an amazing woman and we are now engaged and expecting a little girl in december” I said to him with the biggest smile on my face, “congratulations to you Sebastian, believe me when I say it, babies are amazing until they start crying, have you decided on a name for her yet” James asked, “no we haven’t yet, we are still trying to figure that out” I said with a small laugh, end then the time was up, “well that’s all we have for today ladies and gentlemen, see you next time” he said and they called cut.
After talking with james a little longer he came up to Elena and shook her hand and said congratulations and the he wishes us the best and we both left. As we got home, we both landed on the couch tired from the day and then decided to get changed into some more comfier clothes and decided to watch a comedy movie and had some popcorn along with it and enjoyed the rest of the night.
The next morning I woke up to Elena snuggled up against my chest as I rested my hand protectively against her small baby bump and then started smiling at myself and gently started getting out of bed making sure that I wouldn’t wake her as she peacefully slept and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth before heading out for a few to grab some flowers for her and when I came back I started making her breakfast after deciding to give her breakfast in bed.

Elena’s P.O.V
I woke up and felt around looking for Sebastian and felt that he wasn’t there and I decided to get up and put on one of his shirts that was like a dress on me and went to where the living room and kitchen were and saw that he was cooking, I walked up to him and wrapped my hands around his waist and he turned around, “I was going to do breakfast in bed for you,” he said before handing me flowers, “when did you get these” I asked him as a smile grew on my face as I smelled the flowers, “I got them while your still sleeping” he said to me with a smile on his face and u continued to smell the red Rose's and decided to put them in some water set them in the center of the dining room table and then went back to sebastian and saw that he was finished and when we were done.

Four Months later
Elena’s P.O.V
It is now October and I am six months pregnant and sebastian was out at work filming his new show that he is doing with Anthony. I was making dinner for Sebastian and I for when he gets home in a few minutes and then I heard someone walk through the door and walk into the kitchen and felt their hands wrap around my waist and I turned my head to see that it was Sebastian nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck and started planting small kisses, "how are you feeling, you look tired" I asked him, "I am tired, but I'm also glad that I'm home" he said and kissed my cheek and bent down and kissed my swollen stomach and then all of a sudden we felt her kick, "our little girls have been kicking all day" I said with a smile as I rested my hands over his, “we should decide on a name for them soon,” he said as he stood up, “I know but it’s hard to think of a name when there are so many to choose from” I said and we both laughed, “well then we should probably start thinking then,” he said and we spent most of the day deciding on what the names should be and telling each other everything that we had for when the twins arrive and thought of a few other things that we had forgotten about so we decided to head out to one of the few baby stores and grabbed whatever else we needed which were baby monitors and a few other things and when we were done we went home after getting food for dinner and spent the rest of the night just spending time together.