Chapter Eight

Sebastian's P.O.V
Since last night before falling asleep, I have been thinking of asking Elena to marry me and today I was going to ask Chris and Anthony for help planning a date to surprise her, so I decided to text them while Elena was still asleep so she wouldn't get suspicious and told them to meet me at the coffee shop after I get a few things for when the baby is born, after I finished up the conversation I put my phone in my back pocket I went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast for Elena and I, after about half an hour, I heard footsteps coming down the hall and felt Elena's arms wrap around me as I continued to cook the pancakes with a small smile on my face, "It smells good" I heard her say with a groggy voice, "the pancakes are almost done, so go sit down and I'll bring them to you ok" I said and I felt her nod against my back, and when I was done cooking brought a plate of pancakes for the both of us and saw that she was finished before I was, "you must have been hungry" I said to her as I took my last bite before getting up and putting the dishes in the sink, "i guess it's the whole pregnancy thing with the cravings that come along with it" she said as she put her hand on her stomach, "I know we still got a while before the baby is born but i'm gonna get a few things like a diaper bag, a few packs of diapers and baby wipes ok, oh and before I forget we are going out tonight so dress fancy" I said "ok" she said back with a smile and I gave her a kiss before I walked out the door.
After about an hour and a half of getting what I needed for the baby I walked into the jewelers and started looking around to see what they had and then a short older woman that worked there walked up to me, "hello sir, are you looking for anything in particular," the woman said with a smile on her face, "yes, I Am looking an engagement ring" I said and she showed me to a display that showed the rings that they carried and found the one I wanted and went to pay for it and went to go meet Chris and Anthony at the local coffee shop that's just a few blocks away from the store. As I got there and walked through the doors I saw Anthony and Chris waving me over to where they were sitting, "so what's all the fuss about Sebastian" Anthony said not long after I had sat down next to him, "well I was I was planning on asking my girlfriend Elena to marry me and hoping that I could get some help planning out how I want to do it, hoping that it would cheer her up after what she's been going through with her ex boyfriend doing the things he's been doing and stuff like that," I said to the both of them, "we'll help you figure something out, and I'm happy for you Seb, we both are" Chris said with a smile on his face, after telling them about Elena and how we met, we started planning out what to do and where we are going to get up the dinner date for later and before we left the coffee shop I forgot to tell them about Elena being pregnant, "oh and I almost forgot to tell you guys that Elena is also pregnant by the way" I said to them before we left and they both looked at me with wide eyes and both of them said congrats and then we left to go and find somewhere that Elna and I could have our date.

Elena's P.O.V
As I finished making lunch for Sebastian and I, I heard someone knocking on the door and went to see that it was that it was my ex as I opened the door so I quickly closed the door but he used his hand to stop the door from shutting and I slowly backed away from the door as he walked in, "well hello Elena, long time no see" he said as he continued to slowly walk towards me, "Kai, what are you doing here and how did you know where I lived" I said to him as I tried grabbing my phone from my back pocket without him knowing and quickly ran into Seb and I's bedroom and locked the door and tried calling him, and after a few rings he finally picked up, "he Elena what's up, is everything alright" he said and I started to breath a lot heavier, "Seb come home quick please, My ex is here, I'm hiding in our room and I don't know what to do, please hurry" I said through the phone as I started to cry, "ok don't worry, I'm leaving now and I'll be there as fast as I can ok just stay where you are ok I'll be there soon, I love you" he said and he hung up and I went to the closet and hid.
After a few minutes I heard someone running through the door and then realized that it was more than one and heard them tackling Kai and heard someone call the police as they held him down so I decided to walk out of my hiding spot to see what was going on and saw Seb on the phone while his two friends tried to keep Kai down before the cops got here. When Sebastian was done talking he turned to see if his friends were alright and then saw me in the corner shaking and walked over to me and hugged me tightly as I began trembling as he tried calming me down as the cops came and took Kai away. After about an hour or so Sebastian's friends came over to introduce themselves to me, "Hey Elena, I'm Chris and this is Anthony Sebastian told us a lot about you," he said with a small smile, "nice to meet you and I'm sure he has" I said as I returned the smile and looked over to Sebastian and saw that he was blushing and my smile grew bigger. After about half an hour I went back into the kitchen to make more sandwiches for Anthony and Chris after telling them that I make lunch before everything that happened earlier happened.
After hanging out and talking about things, Chris and Anthony decided to start heading to their own homes and soon after they left I went to sebastian and hugged him tightly, "don't leave me alone anymore please" I said as I started to shed a few tears, "I won't let you out of my sight again" he said sounding protective and carried me to our room and took a nap and. When I woke up from my nap I saw that Sebastian wasn't there, so I changed into one of Sebastian's shirts and a pair of shorts and went to look for him and saw that he was making dinner and then I remember that he was out to get a few things earlier, "hey how long was I asleep for" I asked "you were asleep for about three hours" he said as he turned to me, "oh and before I forget again, did you get the stuff you said you were going to get" I said and he nodded as he continued to cook and I watched and decided to go up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and let out a small smile at how safe I felt when I'm around him, "I love you" I said and he turned to me after turning off the stove and jumped the top of my head and cupped my face and looked at me in the eyes, "I love you to, more than anything and I'm sorry that I wasn't here for you when you went through what you did" he said looking upset and disappointed and that made me feel upset that he feels that way, "hey, it's ok you don't blame yourself neither of us knew this was going to happen alright, so stop beating yourself about it Kai didn't lay a finger on me" I told him as I gently caressed his cheek and he sighed and I leaned forward and kissed him. For the rest of the night we just ate and talked about what would happen and watched TV before heading off to bed.