chapter 1

Okay so first of all you probably need to read the description to get what's going on. And people in the story will refer to you as Sam but you can put in your name. One last thing: Bonnie is a guy in this story if you think he's a girl.

You walk around the pizzaria inspecting the small children playing games and running (which you found out that was against the rules but you didn't care). You felt your phone buzz in your back pocket. You cautiously pulled it out. You feared who it was because one of your friends were mad at you and was yelling over the phone. You took a look at your phone. It was your boyfriend, Evan. You smiled and opened the text.
Umm hey Sam. I'm breaking up with you. It's just...you aren't really my type. I like to skateboard and play basketball while you would like to tear apart phones and computers. Sorry. Bye.

You could feel tears swealing up in your eyes. You let one go but then you remembered that you were in a public place so you quickly wiped it away.
How could he? You thought, I thought he loved me.

You took a deep, shaky breath and walked around again. You were walking and inspecting when you came to a stage. You looked up and saw these electronic characters singing and turning. There was a bunny, chicken, and a bear. You giggled at the purple bunny. You thought back to when you owned a bunny when you were five and you wanted to paint it purple.

You were staring in awe when the purple bunny looked straight at you and winked.
Did it just wink at me? You thought. You shook it off. You could of just been seeing things.

The idea of these animatronics made you curious. You really wanted to see how they worked. You decided to ask a worker.

"I'm sorry but no one here knows except the manager. He made them," the blonde haired worker said. "But he did say for us to leave before dark. I thought that was just for the kids but whatever." She shrugged.

"Alright thanks. Do they have names or something?" You asked.

"Well that one is Chika." She pointed to the chicken. "That one is Freddy." She pointed to the bear. "And that one is Bonnie." She pointed to the purple bunny that supposedly winked at you. "And we also have Foxy." She pointed behind us and you saw a pirate Fox singing. You giggled.

"Thanks." You said walking away. That seemed to cheer you up.

You found your parents and sat down at the table.

"I see you like the animatronics." Your dad said smirking. You smiled.

"Yeah they are really cool. I asked one of the workers how they worked but she didn't know," you say. But you would find a way to figure out how they work. You're going to stay after dark. You didn't think it would be that big of a deal. The worst thing that would happen is you get kicked out.

But you didn't know what happens at night.