Chapter 3

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

Ugh. Monday.

"Megan Rose Finn! Why are you not dressed yet!?!?" yelled mom.

"What" i answered sleeply.

"You heard me young lady"

Ew. She called me young lady. That cant be good.

"Mom, Why are you yelling at me?"

"Because its 7:30 and you have to be at school!!"

"WHAT!!!"

"Get up. Be downstairs and in the car in ten minutes."

"Ugh, Fine"

I hate monday. So as a result of my late start on this horrible Monday I relized that I had no time to do my hair or my makeup. Great.

I get up and walk to my closet. Of coarse i look like a zombie and fall down... twice. I grab a pair of jeans and a Blink 182 band t-shirt. I slip the shirt over my head and pull on the pair of jeans. I then brush my hair and pull it back into a ponytail cause that's the only hairstyle that wont make my hair look too bad. I brush my teeth, slip into my converse and head downstairs.

I get into the car and of coarse my mom gives me this huge lecture about responsibility and well the whole life talk. Who cares.

We pull up to my high school and i check the time. 7:45 it reads. Ok, so I have 15 minutes until first period. That's enough time to talk to the only two people who will make me smile at least twice in a day, Ryder and Halena or in other terms my Agustus Waters and my Gretchin Weiners. Now Halena is not a bitch but she will be if you piss her off. You see, Halena is my partner in crime, my ride or die, my best friend.

I get out of the car and walk through the hallway to my locker where the bitch awaits.

"Hey loser." teased Crissy.

"Oh thank god it's just you. I thought it was a crow talking." I spat.

"Wow, it's so funny that you actually think you can talk to me."

"Wow, it's so funny that you actually think i care."

"Just hope that when you and ready break up he doesn't come crawling back to me." She replied.

"You dated in the 8th grade. Get over it." I replied.

"Look Megan, Ryder is into me and he will try to get back together with me."

"Well you have dated 20 different guys this year and i don't think Ryder wants to be number 21. Especially to you Crissy drool."

"It's Crissy lool."

"Like i care."

RING RING RING

"Oh saved by the bell. Bitch, I hope you rot.

She walks off. I grab my stuff out of my locker and head over to my first period.Happy Monday.