Chapter 10

I stared at Halena with a blank yet shocked face. I was confused. How did she know? Was she mad? Happy? Sad? Finally between the akwardness of my staring she spoke.

" You butt-dialed me and i heard the whole date mentioning and boyfriend kissing fiasco." she laughed.

"Are you mad?" I said.

"No, im here to support you not judge you."

"Total optimist huh?" I replied in shock.

"Yea so you kissed, how was it?" She asked intently. Her and Issaac were practicly next to my face itching to hear the details.

"It was surprisingly really nice. We talked all night literally it was perfect. No day with Ryder made me feel how i felt." it was really weird saying it out loud and hearing it. After that Halena just listened to me rant while Issaac ate chinese and watched Tv. Then after my rant we all just sat and ate food while having long conversations and watching Tv. I have perfect friends. One hour passed.

"Can i see your phone?" Halena asked me.

"Sure." i handed my phone to her. I saw her go onto my contacts and start texting someone."Who you texting?" I asked.

"Nobody." she smiled. Whatever. I dont mind.

A little while later I heard a knock on my front door. Now who could that possibly be?
-----------------------------------------------
👇*READ DOWN BELOW*👇
✖️️Hello lovelies sorry for the really short chapter The next one will be longer. More stories in progress so stay in touch. Also, i love messages with feedback and you should totally follow me and vote. Oh and go check out my friends story her user is Katelynn49 and her story is called High School Years.✖️
Love, loljadee