Chapter 7

I got to the liquor store and walked in to grab a Fuze lemonade. After I git my lemonade I went outside and sat on the hood of my car. Peace. Finally, some thoughts to myself. I thought about Ryder and Halena. It killed me to think about Ryder and that bitch actually screwing around for a Fucking year. Fuck this life.

I decided to call Halena. I grabbed my phone and dialed. No answer. I called again. Nothing. I decided to leave a message saying that I was really sorry for overreacting. She deserved the apology. My thoughts were interupted by a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Killian standing at the side of my car. Yay someone to talk to. I was surprisingly really happy at the fact he was here. At least I have that smidge of happiness.

"Hey Killian." I said. I relized at that moment I really didn't want to talk about the whole Ryder thing so I backed out.

"Hello love. What do you want to do tonight?" He sat on top of the hood of my car next to me.

" I don't know." I replied

"Good, cause I do." He said while smiling. I was intrigued in his excitement. His voice made my heart jump. I couldn't figure out why though.

"Ok so what is it?"

"C'mon."

We walked over to his Jeep. The hood was off which was kinda cool actually. He walked over to the passenger side and opened the door trying to be a 'gentlemen'. I hopped in and he went to the other side and got in.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He laughed. "You'll see babe." I laughed.

After that we drove. We talked the whole time and learned everything about eachother. We drove, we drove to a place we weren't to sure of. But we didn't care. We drove and drove but the night wasn't over. Not even close.