Chapter 16

My head was spinning as i woke up in a pool of blood on my kitchen floor. I couldnt make out exactly what happened, just the main points. I pulled myself of the floor with one hand and I carefully sat on a chair bext to the table. I stared at the blood on the floor and my mind flashbacked to what had happened.
I looked down at my stomach and I saw where the blood was coming from. I sliwly lifted up my shirt to see the damage and I saw multiple cuts running up and down my stomach. I then realized that after I had passed out they had cut me up some more.
It took me awhile to get up but once I muscled up the strength I found that it was easy to get up I just couldnt move my upper body. I slowly limped over to the counter and saw my phone lying there taunting me. I stared at it and wondered what notifications I would recieve if I tapped the screen. So in return to its taunting. I tapped the screen.
I stared at the bright screen and saw that I had 14 messages from different people and 3 missed calls from Halena. I looked at her name in pure disgust and Instead I swiped to see the messages and as soon as my finger touched the screen the doorbell rang. I jumped at the sound of it and my immediate response was to take paper towels to cover up the blood on the floor and to cover my stomach to stop the bleeding but I ran out of paper towels quick so I let it be.
The doorbell rang again and I dragged my body to it and peeked through the window to see who it was. Killian. I quickly opened the door and saw him staring at me looking deep in my eyes. I scanned his while body and I easily noticed he was trying to cover every inch of his body that had bruises or marks. I reached his face and even with the beat marks he looked beautiful.
"Are you ok?" He said while walking into my house.
"Uhm. Yea just a little cut up." i replied with a tiny smile trying to brush off the fact that I was not okay.
"I'm gonna kill him." he turned to look at me then quickly looked away"I'm gonna kill her too."he was getting angry and I couldn't do anything about it.
"Killian it's okay I promise its nothing. I'll just do what he wants and this will be over." my eyes pleaded to him. In some way I didn't want Halena to get hurt and I knew Killian would hurt her but the thought of Halana being hurt was unbearable and I cringed at the thought.
Killian turned to look at me and he was on the verge of tears.
"They beat you in front of me after you passed out. They cut you over and over and punched you, kicked you, slapped you until I heard you choke from the pain but yet you had no idea what was happening!" He started to cry a bit and I hugged him and we both dealt with the pain that we had to bear. When we pulled away we had each gotten blood on eachothers shirt but we looked at it and chuckled.
Killian turned his head and saw the blood on the tile. His face changed into shock.
"They left you bleeding on the tile!" Killian ran over to the blood and began cleaning it up. I walked toward him.
"Hey you dont have to do that its okay I'll clean it up." i said
"No. I'll do it, go take a shower and get dressed then when you get out were going to talk." there was no point in me resisting so I did what I was told.
Once I got in the shower I let my brain settle and for once I was at peace with myself. I let my problems drain out of my head because thinking about it would make me want to kill myself and I just couldn't do that. No matter how fucked up this whole thing was, I wasn't going to give up I had to see it through all the way to the end because movies don't stop in the middle they keep going. So just like the movies I carried on to the next scene.
**********
Hey guys so thank you so much for reading sorry if its short but I just had to update just a little. Please keep reading its coming to an end. Be sure to comment cause I love to read them and vote cause your just that nice! Thank you guys! Love you!
Xoxo loljadeee