Chapter 15

I woke up with a pounding feeling in my head. What the hell just happened. Shit. My eyes adjusted to the scene and i saw that i was in a dark lit room with a table in front of me as i sat on a chair. I lifted my head and I immediateley felt a sharp pain shoot up my spine to my neck. I looked at my hands which were surprisingly not tied up. They were covered in bruises and cuts.

I looked around the room. My eyes reached the table once more and I saw a glass of water and a pill sitting on the table. I started to move but my body was in too much pain. Once i attempted to move I felt a warm liquid trickleing down my stomach onto the floor. I lifted up my shirt and i saw a small cut in it that was easily made by a knife.

The door began to click open and i moved myself tback to my original position and snapped my head towards the door. Right away I noticed Halena and Issaac walk in.

"Halena?" I said. She looked away from me. Completeley turning her head. Bitch. "Hey Halena. I'm talking to you. What the hell." I couldn't figure out what was going on.

"Hello whore." Issaac smirked as if it was funny.

"Issaac!" Halena scolded."Dont call her that, It's bad enough she's all beat up and cut cause of you."

"Oh this is your doing?" I looked at Issaac and he stared at me with a cold look. I stared back at him and he left the room.

"Here." Halena pushed the water and pill to me."It will help the pain. Take it."

"No." I looked away from her.

"Please." She begged.

"No. I'd rather sit here and bleed to death then do anything you ask of me."

"Megan, I'm sorry."

"Shut up Halena! You fucking fool everyone else with your precious eyes that are so innocent. I see through all of that fucked up bullshit. You fucking call yourself a friend. Your dirt to me now, so fuck you and your lame ass boyfriend who just thinks of you as a peice of ass." I snapped at her with full forced hatred. I looked at her and I saw that she had tiny tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen Megan I swear."

"Well what did you mean to happen. You thought you would just drug me, kidnapp me, take me to someplace that I dont know, let your fucked up boyfriend beat me, then try to make nice and think ill be ok with it. Well, fuck you." Tears were pouring from her face but she didn't bother to wipe them away.

"Issaac needs you to do one thing and then this is all over. I promise." I could tell he had her scared as all hell.

"Why are you so scared of him Halena." I looked at her.

"You don't understand. He won't let me leave this whole thing. I tried but he found me and did the same thing to me as he did to you." she was interrupted by Issaac stumbling inside holding Killian.
I looked at Killian and I saw that he was more beat up then I was. He had multiple cuts that bled hard. I only had one. His face was bruised but he dazily opened his eyes and saw me.

"I want you to do one thing for me Megan. If you dont do it then he is killed and you die with him." he gestured at Killian.

"What do you want me to do?" I was scared for the answer but i had no choice.

"All i want you to do is drive. I want you to drive some stuff to Las Vegas and drive back." Issaac said it so simply.

"Why do I have to do it? Cant you?" i countered.

" Well you see these people your going to give this stuff to are not very nice. It's better if you die then I die."

"If I do it will I ever see you and Halena again?" I looked at Halena and she looked hurt. I didnt care though.

"Like we were never here." he smirked.

"Fine, but I dont ever want to see you guys again. Deal?"

"Deal." Immediatley after I felt the chloroform fume into my head and I slipped into a lifeless daze away from this.