Chapter 9

That night i got home with a huge smile. To top it all off i relized that Killian gave me that smile. When i got home I relized that I hadn't checked my phone in a couple hours so i pulled it out of my pocket and checked it. My screen read two missed calls from Halena and one text message from Ryder. I decided to call Halena back. I picked up the phone and dialed. She answered.
"Hey." i said cautiously.
"Hey, look you dont have to apologize i understand." she replied.
"Thank you Halena, this is why your like my sister."
"Hehe yeaa."
"Can you come over like, right now."
"Of coarse on my way."
I absoluteley loved her to death. She was like a sister to me and she always came running to you when you need something. She inspires me to better. The sad thing is that I know she will be pissed when she finds out I went on a date tonight. Great.
The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to go answer. My parents werent home cause they were going to be out of town for about three more weeks and my sister was out partying her ass off. I answered the door and my mouth dropped. It was Ryder holding flowers and candy. Seriously!?!
"Hey Megan, Can i come in?" Ryder said while walking into my house.
"Ryder I dont think that I gave you permission too come inside! Get out." i said
"Megan i'm sorry please dont do this to us. I love you were meant to be together. I know it. Please just one more chance." ryder pleaded.
"Ryder you cheated! Get out of myhouse now!"
"Just listen to me megan I lov-" i interupted him.
"No you dont love me. People who are in love dont do that to eachother."
My front door was still open and i saw Halena and Issaac, her boyfriend walk in holding chinese food. More chinese food, damn.
"Dude you need to go now." Issaac said firmly.
"This doesnt concern you." ryder replied.
"Yes it does, that's my sister and everything that deals with her has to deal with me. Now im not going to say this. You need to leave now." issaac said. He was so protective when it came to his friends.
Ryder backed down and left."This isn't over Megan. You are mine and only mine." he walked away.
I ran and hugged Issaac and Halena. They always came at the right time. They were always at there best when they were with eachother. I adored them.
"So Megan, why don't you tell me how your date went." Halena smiled. She knew everything.
-----------------------------------------------------
😘Hey guys! Thank you for reading and voting on my story! Please comment, vote and follow me! More stories to come so keep reading! Oh and message me giving feedback and story ideas.😘
Love,
Loljadeee