Chapter 17

After my shower I went to my room and got dressed. I decided that I was in to much pain to put on actual clothes that would just be soaked in blood by the end of the night so I just grabbed an old shirt and some comfortable sweats. I passed my mirror on my way out of my room and I stopped and stared.

I looked at my face. My disgusting face and my ugly body that were just horrible. I hated myself. I hated how ugly I was and how I was so messed up in the head. I looked at my face and tears began to form in my eyes but I choked them back.

My thoughts were interupted by a body standing behind me. My vision crossed to the person in the mirror and I looked at him with no expression on my face. Killian wrapped his armd around me and I didn't resist.

"Your beautiful." killian said.

"But how can I be? A beautiful thing is a perfect thing.I am only beautiful in my soul and after what has happened I have no soul. I'm empty. I see no beauty in me, it's not there it never was. There's nothing left of me. Nothing at all.I'm not perfect." I turned to look at him and he looked straight at my eyes.

"Exactly. A beautiful thing is a perfect thing and I can't use a greater word to explain your beauty because to me your not perfect. Your more then perfect." he finished his point by kissing me and I melted into it. "I'm in love with you. There are so many people in this world and I'm in love with you. And I can't peice it all together to explain to myself why im in love with you but I love you. And I know that that's dumb but I love you."

"I love you." i replied. He hugged me and I hugged him back. I loved him and I didn't know how or why I just loved him.

"Let's talk." he said and with that we walked away and talked.

****

I sat on my couch motionless. I was so relieved that Killian had told me the truth about this whole thing but I was mad at how he was suppose to be in on it. I took my anger and brushed it aside. I knew that in the end I loved him and that would overpower my anger.

"They want me to smuggle drugs across to Las Vegas only to be killed in the end. That's what they want me to do?" I asked Killian

"Yea."

"Ok." I sighed.

"What!" He sounded shocked and I looked to see his face.

"I'll do it. If that's what they want."

"You can't do it. You'll die."

"We don't really have a choice do we." Our conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door. Killian jumped up and walked over to it with caution. I slowly walked behind him and he opened the door.