Chapter 6

What the hell am I doing. I don't know this guy. I have no idea who he is as a person. He's a stranger, it doesn't matter. I just need someone to talk to for one night. My parents don't care. Why should they? Halena doesn't even know the half of it. I miss her. I shouldn't have ended things that way.

I picked up my phone and dialed Halena. No answer. She was purposeley ignoring me because Halena is on her phone 24/7. I began to type a text message, if she wouldn't answer a call maybe she'll read a text.

Me: Halena I'm sorry for what happened earlier I'm just upset I'm sorry...

There. The text was sent. I was really sorry though. I can't change what happened though. I hope she understands. A few minutes later I hear a ring on my phone. I turn my phone over and see two text messages. One was from Halena the other from Killian. To be honest I was hoping to see a text from Ryder to but whatever. I read Halena's text first.

Halena: Like i told you it is not good to reply when you are upset. I'm upset so I will not reply. Need space for a few days.

Ouch...what am I going to do. She's my best friend I can't just space away from her. Whatever. I read the text from Killian.

Killian: Hey cutie, lets meet up somewhere?

Did this guy really call me cutie? Who does he think he is, my boyfriend. Ugh. I need to get out if the house or my head us going to explode into a million different peices. I grabbed my car keys and walked out of my front door. I texted Killian and told him to meet me at a Liquor store a couple blocks away. This should be fun. Yay me.
-
-
-
-
-
-
😈HAHA short chapter! Hope you guys are likeing the story! Please leave lots of comments,votes and message me giving me feedback about the story. Oh and I just planned out two new stories that I might publish soon so keep reading!! Love you guys😘