First meeting

Sanem

It's her first day, her first rehearsal in her new cheerleading team. She was the only one chosen out of one hundred girls that were in the audition and she couldn't be more proud. Finally a break through, her time to shine. They gather at the basketball court at 3, their leader Deren already here, picking songs.

"Ok girls, today we're gonna get creative. I'll pick a song for you and you'll do a choreography based on what you'll hear. And who knows, maybe we will add some of your moves to our program." Deren says and everyone claps. She's almost at the end of the line, a few more girl behind her.

She sees some movement and turns her head to see that some of the basketball players are here earlier. "Don't mind us ladies. We're here for the show." A tall blond man said as they are passing by. But that's not what caught her attention. Last but certainly not least is a man unlike anyone else. Tall, almost brunette with a huge back and arms and an amazing ass. But what keeps her still is his eyes. Honey brown, nothing peculiar, but so damn expressive. It's like he's staring straight at her soul.

They sit two rows behind them so she can't see him but she can sense his eyes on her back. Before she has time to do anything Deren calls her to dance

Can

"Sanem it's your turn dear." He hears the redhead say and sees her, the most gorgeous girl he'd ever seen standing up. Legs that go for days in her extremely short and tight shorts, her hair loose in waves with a body that even a model could get jealous of. He sits up and he's really happy that his friends dragged him in earlier.

Sanem

She was fine five minutes ago, calm, under control. But now that his eyes are constantly on her she feels like she forgot everything. "I'm ready." She says against her better judgment. One of the Crazy in love remixes starts playing and she gets lost in the feelings this song causes her.

Can

Her body is art. How she moves, how she follows every beat of the song. She turns, falls on her knees, throws her head back and stares at him. The flame in her eyes. He doesn't know is it's from the song, the heat of her dance... all he knows is how he's feeling. Paralyzed. That's the only word he can think of. For the first time in his life he's feeling paralyzed because of a woman.

Sanem

She's done. Literally and figuratively. She never felt this exhausted before after a routine. A male voice echoes around the court calling the team players. Their rehearsal was over. Now it's her time to enjoy the show.

Can

He missed every single one of his shoots, except two, and it was all because of her. One time he hears her laugh, causing his team to lose a point. The other he felt her looking at him and of course he had to stare back at her. The third... well there was no excuse for the third. He just had to look at her. Sanem, a name almost as beautiful as her. His mind can't stop chanting it. Omer, one of his teammates invites the girls to the hotel- bar across the street and he's delighted when he sees her nodding in agreement.

* * * * * *

They are on the third round of drinking when she feels an arm around her waist spinning her.

"So, you are the infamous Sanem." She gets lost in his eyes. His voice low, waking up the butterflies in her stomach.

"Yes, and you are?" she flirts with him. He can tell it.

"Can, leader of the basketball team you are dancing for. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sanem." Her name never sounded sexier.

She drags him to the dance floor. Her hands roaming around his shoulder, his arms, his neck. His hands steady on her lower back, digging into her skin. The heat from his touch almost unbearable. He doesn't really move. He's there to support her moves, with his hands travelling to her torso. With one sudden move he turns her so her back in pressed to his chest. One of his hands on her belly, the other on her hips as he moves with her rhythm. He's everywhere and she can't handle it. She turns, still in his embrace and whispers to his ear "Room 108, don't be late." And she leaves him with a cheek kiss.

He finds a really lame excuse to leave but what matters is that he's outside of her room knocking on her door. She opens her door wearing only the flannel of his basketball team. She walks backwards her eyes never leaving his as she says "Lock the door behind you."