Issues

It's been a month full of changes at every aspect of their lives. First of all Leyla got a job, at Emre's company. But that wasn't the most shocking part, what was, is that Leyla is extremely good at her job and that she quickly became a valuable member of their financial team. Her behavior towards Sanem changed as well. She's way more nice, polite and supportive to her. And the most important thing; she started looking for her own apartment. Sanem was thrilled.

Can on the other hand was fighting with his demon. His mother was still in town, living in a hotel nearby his apartment. They never really talked. The times Huma was in his house he was vanishing. He even got a second job, a boxing tutoring class, which served in more ways than one. First he was out of the house most of the day, since almost every night he was sleeping at Sanem's house, and second because all his frustration was relieved on the punching bag. Emre found his own apartment and by the end of the next month he would move out, taking Huma with him, Can hopes.

The only stable thing was them. They grew apart a few times, mostly because of Can, but they always found their way back to each other. He would never admit it, even to himself, but this whole situation with his mother was changing him, turning him into the person who was before Sanem, a person who only cared only about him and no one else, someone who had his career first and foremost. Sanem was his anchor but there was so much she could do. This was his fight for almost a decade and she knew he had to deal with this one alone. All she could do was to be there for him when he needed her, supporting him like he always done with her problems.

She was thriving at the dance school. Miss Zen is really satisfied with her and she has three classes right now. Slowly she was moving away from the cheerleading but she was fine with that. She loves teaching and she loves her students. Her only issue is Nehir. With Can still here she couldn't help but thinking what was happening when she wasn't around. Thank God her girls are here and she is learning what is happening. She trusted Can, but his psychology was not in the best state right now. He's feeling a lot of pressure and she's scared because he doesn't talk, not only to her, to anyone. Akif and Metin are also worried, but they can't help either.

So, yeah... it's been a good and a bad month at the same time.     

She's done with her class and she's about to leave when someone knocks on the door. Deep down she hopes it's Can since he wasn't showing up lately to see her teaching or pick her up. Their driving lessons got held up with everything that's keep happening so she was taking the bus. When the door opens though, Huma enters.

"Sanem? Can we talk?" she asks calmly.

"Mrs. Huma! Yes of course, come on in." They sit on a bench and Sanem is ready to hear everything, from get away from my son to you are no good for him.

"I need your help my dear girl. I need to get in touch with Can."

"You know better than me that this is not an easy task. He barely talks to me these past days."

"But he loves you. That's what I've been hearing from Emre anyway..."

"And I love him, with all my heart. That's why I can't force him to do something he doesn't want to. He's like a hurt lion and I can't do something that I know it will hurt him more. I hope you understand."