Finale

Okay guys that's it. Thank you all so much for reading this story, for your feedback, your comments... I love you all so much 💋💋💋

*Two years later*

"No baby, we can't get another dog just because Ates is asking for it." Can is saying something from the other end of the line making Sanem exhale.

"He's two year old Can. I know that you love him so much but we can't obey his every wish. We are going to spoil him and then I'm going to side with my daughter in law when she's complaining about your son."

"Sanem? The parents are here for the details of the recital." Her assistant informs her. 'I'm coming' she whispers.

"I have to go babe. Just don't say yes until I get home ok? Hang in there. I love you and your daughter can't stop kicking me." She says, closes her phone and cradles her big belly.

Can turns around to face his son. His baby eyes are looking at him with hope. He squats down to pick him up in his arms.

"Alright big guy, let's go and play with Cristof for now ok?"

"But daddy he's alone. He needs a friend...." Ates says and he pats Can's chest to get his attention.

"He has you son, you really think he can get a better company than you?" He says and tickles his belly, making Ates squirm in his arms. 

"Daddy..." he says as Can walks towards the garden.

"Ates, my wonderful boy. Your sister will be here soon. So both you and Cristof will have the company you are asking ok?"

His son doesn't answer he just stares at him.

"Don't look at me with those puppy eyes. Your mom will kill me if I say yes."

His mom though is busy with the parents of her students and their questions over the performance their kids are about to give. After two hours of discussions and talks she is finally free to return home.   

"Fidel if anything happens let me know. The schedule for the next week is set up so inform the teachers. And also contact the suppliers for our monthly delivery. If you need me I'm a phone call away." Sanem says to her assistant who nods and writes down everything.

After a while she's entering an awfully quiet house. She learned from experience that when you have kids silence is always bad.