Top secret

Two weeks later everything seemed to be settled. They were still hiding their relationship, that's what this was, after a long talk they had.

* * *

"So we are together-together. Exclusively I mean, we don't see other people and stuff like that type of relationship." Sanem asks almost shy.

"Do I look like I want to be with anyone else but you? You are the only one I see, even though I see all those women who pass us by more than once just to look at me..." Can said as he motions around the café they are sitting.

She stares like she will kill the poor lady that walks by their table and stumbles on a chair because she's looking at Can. "Yeah, they put quite a show... Maybe we should leave, spare them the trouble to look at a taken man..."

"But to their eyes I'm not taken. And as long as this relationship is a secret they can look, touch and do whatever they want, isn't that right baby?" he's teasing her, enjoying her reaction, how her eyes flamed up, how her skin got all red because she couldn't say anything.

"I know what you are doing, and I know that you know it's working so I won't say a thing. But I can't promise that no one will get hurt in the process..." she's saying in really low voice.

* * *

After that they were together when their schedules worked out. They slept together almost every night, in her house or his, while during practice they were extremely professional. She was so inspired that one of her moves ended up in their official cheerleading routine.

Can on the other has never been better, his coach was really proud of his performance, his team in their best state. Only Metin and Akif knew about them, not even their own girlfriends and Sanems friends, Burcu and Elcin, knew.

* * * * * *

They are sleeping peacefully when her phone rings. She hums something as she picks it up.

"Hello?" her voice sleepy.

"Sanem? Honey can you hear me?" Mevkibe's, her mother voice sounding really distant.

"Mom? Yes I can hear you, how are you?" she's saying as she snuggles back at Can's chest.

"We'll talk about that later. For now can you tell me how to get to your house from the airport?"

"Airport? What airport?" she sits up so fast that she got dizzy. "Where are you exactly mom?"

"At the airport. I see all the taxis around but I forgot the paper with your address back home, so I can't tell the driver where to take me. So what's your address my beautiful girl, your cat is getting impatient in his cage." Sanem gives her the address and tells her she will be seeing her in about fifteen minutes.

That's when it hit her. Can was still sleeping unaware of the panic that was arising inside her. She hits him in his arms "Can, Can, Can!!! Wake up!! You have to leave!!!" her voice raising an octave in every sentence.

"Why? What's wrong? Where am I going?" he's saying with his eyes still closed. "Ugh... What time is it?" he rubs his eyes trying to wake up, as he sits up.