Temptation

During the day Can and Nihat talked, played backgammon - in which Can kept loosing because his mind was on Sanem and her every move- while Mevkibe cooked lunch for him.

"You really didn't have to do all that." Can says as he sees how many things she made.

"You are taking care of my daughter so well, it's the least I can do." She whispers since Sanem is sleeping on the couch.

"Plus it looks like you stuck with her for the day so..."

"If you are uncomfortable with that we can wake her up so you'll take her home." He offers but Mevkibe shakes her head mid sentence.

"I can't bear waking her up. I know she'll be better here than at home today. I trust you Can."

"You couldn't have said something better to me Mrs Mevkibe. Can I hug you?"

"Like you need to ask." She hugs his waist tightly "You are like a son to me Can."

Nihat walks out of the bathroom that moment "Why are we hugging?"

Mevkibe let's go of Can "Cause I love this boy so much. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah. Leyla will be furious with us but..."

Can hears Emre's keys fitting to the door before anyone else and reaches to open it.

"Sanem is sleeping, be quiet." He says to his brother as a warning. "By the way these are Sanem's parents. Mister Nihat and Mrs Mevkibe. My brother, Emre."

The necessary introductions are being made and they decide to have lunch or something before they leave. And then they were left alone.

"So now that we've met the in-laws..."

"Don't start. It's not the first time that we've met anyway..."

"Oohh is that so?" Emre smirks and walks away. "She's staying over tonight?" He asks as he looks at Sanem.

"Yeah. She can stay as long as she likes as a matter of fact." Can moves and covers Sanem better with the blanket.

His phone vibrates on the counter and he vanishes into the bedroom to talk. When he steps out Sanem is sitting on a kitchen stool and eats.

"Hey there, stranger. Who was on the phone?"

He wraps his arms around her and she places her head on his chest. "Metin. He invited us over for a party at his house tonight. I told him probably no."

"What? Why? I want to go."

"But can you go, my angel? I mean two minutes ago you were sleeping because you couldn't bear the pain. Where's Emre?"

"In the shower. The medicine kicked in and now I'm fine. Can we please go?" She petals her eyelashes, wraps her arms around his neck to bring him closer and kisses him softly. "Pretty please with cherries on the top?"

"You are lucky you are cute" Can says and she laughs.

"You guys are sickening me." Emre says as he stands at the bathroom door closing it.

"You are invited too tonight at Metin's. You can always bring Gul with you as well, lover boy"

"I'll ask her. Sanem is your sister coming too?"

She freezes. "Oh God, I have to at least tell her." She buries her face in his neck and groan. "Let's pray that she'll say no." She lifts her head, takes her phone and goes to the balcony to call Leyla.

* * * * * *

Can and Emre are ready and waiting for the girls by their cars. Gul said she'd meet them there because she was given a new project to work on, and she needed to stay a little longer at the office.