Alternate Ending?!

You all thought that was it for this au? Hah! Who do you take me for? Some person who doesn't at least try to cater to all my reader's needs? I just made you guys vote which ending you wanted first more or less and I guess voted on the canonical ending. I guess you could say I tricked you all. I'm honestly surprised that happy ending was voted more. I guess we're all a bunch of suckers for the happy ending, me included. It was kinda hard to lie to you guy's faces honestly, cause I hate lying so much so I'm sorry, don't hurt me, I just wanted to surprise you all :(

Enjoy your 💔

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

September 3rd, 2020

It had been many months since Ryujin started her training. Amongst all the other trainees, she had to be their ace of the group. She could do it all. From singing to dancing and even specialized in rapping. Many other trainees feared the skill Ryujin possessed as a potential idol, there was no doubt she'd sweep the nation with her charms.

Her talents weren't wasted either, The company had decided to debut her pretty early for a trainee but they had full faith in her. She was the company's newfound ace after all.

The company and Ryujin immediately went to work on her debut album. The company gave her two songs for her album but she added another three on her own. She produced the songs and she got permission to put it on her debut album. The company was surprised by her drive to work hard. Yet they were grateful to have scouted such talent.

The primary goal of the company was trying to match debut popularity of Yuna. Yet Ryujin didn't really pay much attention to that, rather she just wanted to give her all like she always does. She didn't care for comparisons she just wanted to do her own thing paying no mind to other idols.

The company had an extensive budget for Ryujin's debut. Due to their motivation to breakout the gates with this debut they had promotions everywhere. The company did so much as to match the top companies promotional methods.

They filmed teasers while doing the music video. More importantly Ryujin also participated in variety shows. More than the average debut idol usually does. The main purpose was to show Ryujin's charms. They were confident people would fall for her skill but they wanted to hammer down on her personality. She was also able to nab a few commercials to film.

With this much promotion material, Ryujin's name gained massive speed. Her name was the most searched online. She looked for herself and there were multiple categories. The top search was "who is Ryujin?" If people didn't know her before they would certainty pick up on who she is in no time.

September 13th, 2020

By the debut time, when the music video dropped she received 35 million views with the first 3 hours of releasing. Fans were pleased with this debut song and it showed Ryujin as the cool girl crush type.

Contrary to what many people thought, her debut song wasn't one of the songs the company gave her. It was one of her own. It was called No Promises.

The song hit it off connecting to a lot of the youth and it spoke truth about life sometimes. Yet no one knew, Ryujin wrote this song from experience.

The only one that knew was Yuna herself. When the first teasers dropped, she ecstatic to finally find Ryujin again but it was a bittersweet discovery once she saw the name of her song. Even though Yuna knew the song was aimed at her, she still had the fire in her to see Ryujin again.