Chapter 3

"If I may ask. Why sad emotions?"

"My brother got into a car accident the other day and he's in a coma… but ummm... yeah" 

He looked down as tears swelled up in his eyes. Virgil filled up with regret as the man started fiddling with his fingers. Something Virgil also does in uncomfortable situations.

"I'm so sorry"

"Its fine"

"Were you planning to get drunk?" Virgil asked trying to quickly change the subject

"Yeah I kinda wanted to forget about it for a night"

"You should always bring someone with you if your planning to get drunk"

"I don't get drunk often so I" *hiccup* "don't know the rules…"

"It's ok you just don't want to be taken advantage of" 

He nods and a few silent tears run down his face. The prince quickly wiped them away.

"Yeah…"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just get a little emotional"

"It's ok, we're almost to your apartment"

"Ok, thanks"

Virgil drove the rest of the way in silence. He finally pulled into an apartment complex, parked and got out.

"Come on Princey"

The man got out and lazily walked up to the front door. Virgil was debating just leaving right there, but he figured he'd make sure the prince was good before he left.

"Do you have any roommates?"

"Yeah"

Princey opened the door and walked in followed by Virgil.

"Uh hello? Anyone home?"

A man walked out of one of the rooms looking confused and worried. 

"Hello?"

"I have a drunk Prince Charming here"

The man smirked and walked over to Roman. He hugged him tightly and whispered in his ear so only the prince could hear him.

"Let's have fun, ok?"

"I, uhhhh"