Running. Running. Gone?

I noted that every pirate was asleep, and I climbed out of my hammock. I picked up my boots and put them on and went on deck. I picked up the bow an arrow set that had been tossed aside after my fiasco with Peter. I threw the bow and sheath over my back and headed toward the row boat, but not before tripping loudly over an uneven floorboard. I stopped in case someone came on deck.

I waited a couple seconds and then hopped into a row boat and untied one side of the boat from the ship. As I was about to release other side a hand ferociously stopped it, pinning it to the ship's edge. I looked up. It was Jimmy.

"Let me go!" I said, trying to free myself of his strong grip.

"No, you can't leave." He said, staring into my eyes. Honestly, he got on my nerves once in every blue moon. This was a blue moon, so to speak.

"Fine. Just left my hand go! I can't feel it!"

He carefully released my hand, but this was my chance! I slammed down into the water and rowed as fast as I could. My arms were burning but I had to get away! I couldn't bear it!

As I ran onto the beach and into a nearby dense jungle, I heard Jimmy scream:

"You can run, but when morning comes we will find you!"

I ran into the jungle as fast as I could. In all confusion I tripped over 3 different vines. I finally gave in to my exhaustion and climbed up a tree. I positioned myself to where I wouldn't fall and fell asleep.

I had a nightmare. I was running through an endless wood where I couldn't find safety. The whole time I heard Jimmy's voice saying "We'll find you, yes, and then we'll kill you!" followed by malicious laughter.

I woke up in a cold sweat. I realized the sun was up so I began to climb the tree to see if I could spot anything. The minute I hopped up on the next branch, I heard voices.

"She couildn't have gone far, it was midnight when she ran off."

Jimmy.

"Oi, look, Cap'n!" I saw Smee looking and pointing at me.

"Get down this instant!" Hook shouted.

"Why should I trust you? Why should I trust anyone!"

I began to climb higher. Suddenly, a volumnous bang ran through the air. He just shot at me!

"Starkey, go up there and drag her down if you have to."

Starkey started up, a look of agrivaiton in his eyes. I began to climb higher but the branches were getting dangerously thin. As Starkey climbed up, I realized my options were slimming. I looked over and saw a branch three feet to my left. I had no choice. I slowly edged toward the end of my branch and then leaped for my life!

"You can't stay up there forever!" Hook called.

They made camp and as night fell I made myself stay away although fatigue was begging me to rest my body. I stayed awake as the moon rose over the sky. I figured it was safe when I heard lots of snores. I slowly climbed down the branches as quietly as possible and at the last one I jumped. Klutzy me landed on a twig and I heard a gun load. I ran. I ran as far as I could in a single direction and then turned ubruptly to my left toward the beach. I ran onto the sandy shore and dove into the water. I swam into the water and came up behind a rock. I peeked over the edge. Jimmy had followed me. Of course. I sneezed from the freezing air.

Trying to maintain a cover, I ducked under water and tried to swim away. But someone pulled my hair up, very efectivly bringing up the rest of me.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Did I just leave what few readers I have a cliff hanger? I think so. Tune in next time to find out who the hair puller is and what will happen to TEMS. Could this be the end?