Missed

Warnings: foul language
Words: 775
Recap-
  "Hey, get the away from him" a cold voice screamed in rage it sound so familiar. It's a man with a bird mask on. He's wearing a green coat he storms over to the men that's holding me. He gets them off of me. He has brown hair he is tall. "Don't worry your safe know Izuku" how dose he know my name... I'm tired everything starts to blur together, I'm sorry.
🖤

――――――――――
Kacchans POV

I hear three knocks on my office door. I stand up and open the door. Haha overhaul an old friend of mine. "Overhaul its been a while I thought you were in America, you want in. Who's that". I open the door wider for him to come in. "Nah I'm still out... I need a favor" he walks past me and sets the boy in my office chair softly. He rubs his mask out of habit he dose this when he is nervous. All help out an old friend I owe him anyways quite a bit after all he has saved my life.

"Well you know my brother um" he gestured to the boy in the chair. Is that Izuku my hearth throbs. "I know he left suddenly and stuff but please watch over him" overhaul is so desperate and he's literally begging. So it is Izuku he looks terrible is he okay.

"How did you fucking know about him". Hey I bet it was Toga, that slut can't keep her mouth shut. "Well um... Please keep him here. You see are bastard of a father is very bad person" he looks so angry. "That sounds like the pot call the kettle black" he shakes his head "He's going to kill Izuku if he goes back". He looks different and determined and full of rage it's kinda scary. The fuck I don't get scared.

   I hesitated "It's late go to the spare room, go to bed. All take him to my room and tend to his wounds". It's been more then two shitty years. I waited and waited for him to come back. The green bean is still small he still has his cute baby face. I grab Izuku off of my chair, "you hurt him all kill you myself" what the fuck overhaul. I nod all keep him safe all protect him. He heads to the spare room I head to mine, Izukus practically weightless.

I lay Izuku in my oversized bed. The only thing he is wearing is overhauls jacket with rags underneath that have rips all over them there also dirty. He has bruises of all sizes on his arms and legs. Some are purple and red others are turning yellow. One of his ankles is swollen and most likely sprained. He has smallish pinky reddish bruises on his neck... wait is that a bite mark these are hickeys. Was he raped, I'm going to kill who ever did this. Why... why did you have to leave. He so dirty, his hair is longer to. I lightly cress his hair.

I clean him up and wrapped up his cuts bruises and his sprained ankle. I also changed his clothes to cleaner, warmer ones. God I missed him. He should have stayed. None of this would have happened if he staid, why did he leave. I let out a heavy sigh "you can't change the past katsuki so don't worry about it for now" I climbed into bed next to him. I play with his hair before going to sleep.

―――――――――――
Izuku POV

   It warm and soft. It smells like burnt caramel and pine trees. Something wrapped around me, help. I don't want to be stuck. I feel them tighten but it doesn't hurt there arms. I'm being hugged its actually nice it's been a while. I'm scared to open my eyes again. What if it's just a dream. Still considering that I slowly open my eyes back up. I see a black thick sweater. I look slightly up to see more. Sharp jawline, soft pail skin, perfect blond bed head, a soft smile. "Kacchan" I whimpered out. I feel tears run down my cheeks.

  I snuggled closer to his chest he's probably mad and going to throw me out when he wakes up. I'm full on ugly weeping. I hear him grunt, sloppy he start rubbing my back. He puts his face in my now noticeable cleaner curly hair.

  "I missed you nerd"

🖤Have a good day and try and be happy and even if you can't be happy today you still have tomorrow to try again. bye bye be safe.🖤