It was just a dream

Warnings: foul language, abuse.
Words: 750
Recap-
I walk in to the bathroom to get a brush for dekus hair. His hairs a mess it's kinda cute though. "Ok-" I hear a loud thump "Deku you alright" I call after I hear the thumping noise. Walking out do the bathroom I see Deku in the floor. "Deku" I run over to him dropping the brush in the process, I pick him up, putting him on the bed. I run to get any doctor in the area. Oh god I probably exhausted him. What if he dies, if he dies all kill that shit of a father.
🖤

―――――――-
Time Skip
Kacchan POV

"He is fine" recovery girl states with a bitter tone. "He just tired, let the boy rest... and make sure you clean those cuts everyday, make sure he eats he needs to gain some weight" I let out sigh of relief. "Thank you" damn Deku making me scared like that. I had already explained quite a few things to recovery girl. She's my family's personal doctor, so I trust her.

――――――――――――-
Another Time Skip
Izukus POV

I slowly open my eyes the rooms to bright. My body feels heave, and my head aches. I sit up a little to fast and get dizzy. "Deku~" I hear someone, blinking to see who it is. "Toga???" I don't know if it's her or not but it sounds feminine. "Ahh I've been spotted" she calmly walks over to me. "Hello baby boy, I got to go call big boss man and tell'm you're awake he had to work so he made me watch you". She pets my head as she talked.

She starts to leave "bye bye" she  rushes off to call Kacchan. I lay back down. Falling back asleep waiting for my  Kacchan. My body hurts, and my head. "Did he really wake up" I hear my Kacchan say. "Yes I promise" I hear them race into the room, "he will probably wake up again soon~ you should stay~". I can feel a hand rub my cheek gently. "Leave us knife chick" I hear the door close rather loudly. I wanna see Kacchan but my eyes won't open.

I feel Kacchans hand leave my cheek. Is he leaving, dang am such a pain. He should hate me. I should have died. I feel him lift the covers up, he climbs in to bed with me. I like the warmth. He wraps his arms around me. I like feeling his touch. But that's because I'm selfish. We just snuggle for a while till we both fall asleep....

——

I awake to someone yelling "Get your ass out of bed you useless bastard". Kacchan??? Did I make him mad somehow, "Kacchan" I call as I get of the floor. Why was I on the floor. Walking towards the yelling I bump Into someone "Kacchan?" I ask as I try and rub the sleepiness out of my eyes. "You bitch, not only is food not done but your being a whore, thinking about that model. Hahah you think your good enough for him. No he's someone your no one".

I look up to see "d-d-dad". No no how, how am I back. "I said if you didn't have the food done I would kill ya" he walks towards I'm petrified I can't move. "Kacchan I'm sorry" my father slams me down on the wooden floor it's cold. I disservice this I'm useless after all.

"Do you remember how you killed him your own brother, because I do. That day... you killed him it was your fault" he continues to punch me. "My first born my only good son" he starts to grip my neck tightly. I can't breathe "I wish you would have died instead of him, then maybe are family wouldn't have fallen apart. Maybe then I could've been happy. Your mother probably wouldn't have left." he slams me down against the floor. "It's your fault" he repeatedly yelled at me "I'm sorry" I huff out, my vision is starting to get blurry. I feel my throat burning. "If you weren't so weak and useless my boy would still be alive". My vision fades in to black, my head hurts. I'm sorry

🖤I'm back and I've completed the whole book so you can get weekly updates that aren't late. Please forgive me for leaving for awhile. Thank you so much for reading I hope you well continue reading. As always stay safe be happy. Bye bye🖤