8.Kiss Kiss

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKES! ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE!
______________________
Benio's POV.

I woke up with a big headache... I noticed that I'm bare naked!!! And on Rokuro!!! What am I going to do? If I move he might wake up and if not it's gonna be even embarrassing if he sees me like this!!! 

While I was thinking of what to choose I didn't notice that Rokuro has already woken up.

'Good morning' he said with a smile on his face.

I quickly covered his eyes with my hands and responded.

'Good...morning...but could you...tell me...why am I...naked?'

'Well...you don't have to hide a view from me, we're together after all right? Besides I have seen your naked body before.'

He said while smirking.

I felt the blush coming on my cheeks.

'S-stop saying foolish things and tell me...is this...your job!?' Now I boiled inside from anger.

'Wha-?! Wait! No! First of all you started to seduce me!! And later on you've started to strip yourself from clothes, I was lucky- I-I mean because you fainted from the excess alcohol in your body. And t-this is how w-we end up...'

I couldn't believe it! I'm such a pervert!! And I blamed Rokuro on top of that...I'm the worst ugh...I take off my hands off of Rokuro's face and lied down very disappointed in myself.

Rokuro looked up at me and then to my suprise hugged me.

'I bet that you are disappointed in yourself right? Don't blame yourself.

Everyone acts differently when it comes to an alcohol and so we don't know yet how I would act after drinking too much. It can be hilarious!' he chuckled and looked at me with crimson red eyes.

'Y-you're right...I'm sorry...'

'Don't apologize, you have no reasons to do that.'

I noticed that he start blushing.

'Ah well b-but I think y-you should d-d-dress up first...'

'Ah! R-r-right!!'

Then our talk interrupted the noise coming from the hallway. We wanted to quickly close the door so no one will see us in such a an embarrassing state but to my (bad) luck I tripped on a blanket and Rokuro after me. It ended up like that, that he was on top of me right now. Both of us blushed deeply.

'Ohayo- '

Arisu slowly closed the door and yelled.

'AAGH MY EYES!! I'M SORRY I INTERRUPT YOU TWO! I'LL COME BACK LATER!!' And ran off.

'No! Arisu it's not what you think!!' Rokuro screamed after him. Then Kinako came to our room.

'YOU!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO BENIO-SAMA!?!!!!'

'I promise you that nothing has happened ! We did nothing bad! IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT!!'

No one's POV

While Rokuro and Kinako were fighting, Benio covered herself with a blanket, hide behind Rokuro and listened to them fighting but she was done with them ruining her morning and well giving her much bigger headache than before.

'Hey you two!! ... Could you please quiet down?! I'm not in mood also I have big headache!!! So please shut up!!!'

They both looked in her way very surprised by hearing her screaming at them all of the sudden. Especially because she's a quiet person that doesn't like to scream.