Season 2 Ch.1 Kakashi x Reader

(Hey guys/girls/etc's! little shout out to @Flat_potat_TwT for helping me choose who sakura shall be with! it's very guessable, but it's Lee! He is such a cinnamon roll and I believe Lee should be with his crush ^w^ 
Anyways! Have a great time reading Season 2!! p.s- enjoy this music as you read)
F/S= Fav scent

(Y/N's p.o.v)

As I walked through the dirt paths of kohona, I noticed few buildings have been rebuilt or just upgraded- Things really have changed. I put my gloves hands into my pant pockets and just gently shut my eyes as I felt the warm sun beam on my body. I just...felt so..at peace! No need to stay up in fear of pein, or sleepless nights from sleeping outside in forests filled with rouges....truly, I was really sleepy- Like, Naruto during tests amount of sleepiness...yeah, that bad.

"Haahh~" I stopped in my tracks, I felt a bead of sweat go down my forehead from that lewd noise I just heard. The amount of how uncomfortable I feel, I can't even explain it. "Ah~ L-Lee, stop. Someone might h-hear us" Sakura??? It sounded like sakura, but of course older. Wait- Lee? did she seriously just moan Lee? 
'Don't tell me..' I took a few steps backwards so I was in-line with the alleyway between 2 shops, I watched as Lee held Sakura in a loving embrace, his arms gently held her waist as he kissed and nibbled her neck. Her face beat red and had a hazy hue to it, hot steamy breath coming from her mouth. I smirked underneath my fox mask and leaned against the wall with my arms folded, I gently cleared my throat, loud enough for them both to..well, snap out of there fun experience of teen hormones. Sakura opened her eyes, her face going to a mahogany color as she pushed Lee away "S-Sensei!" She yelped shockingly, Lee stood up straight and swiftly put his hands behind his back as his uncomfortably big eyes looked away embarrassedly. I chuckled softly and stopped leaning against the wall, my arms still folded. Sakura began to come up with going to a different topic "S-So, Sensei. You're back! I'm so glad! Everyone really missed you!" She said in a happy tone, hugging me tightly. I gently hugged her back "I'm glad to be back Sakura, How is Kakashi and the boys?" I asked, Sakura backed away and laughed "Sasuke and Naruto couldn't be more lovey dovey! They constantly hang out, there basically inseparable" Her smile then lightened up "As for Kakashi," She scratched the back of her head "He could be better, ever since you left- he has been like a depressed dog whose owner just died. Still jokes and has fun, but you can see the emptiness in his eyes. He really needs you Y/N Sensei" She explained with a lighthearted chuckle, I smiled gently underneath my mask "I see, well thank you Sakura- Heh, I guess I will leave you and Lee to continue. But I suggest doing that someplace more..secret" I replied with a light waves before walking off "R-Right Y/N Sensei!" Lee piped up.

I continued walking, though it was a little to hot outside- I think I should go change. I used shunshin no jutsu and appeared in my place, it was clean- I guess kakashi kept it that way for me, he's such a sweetheart.
I went to my bedroom and stripped from my ANBU uniform, I looked through my drawers for something to wear for this weather. I smiled softly once I found it.

Afterwards I headed out to find the man I love, My tall handsome Hatake~Even just the thought of his handsome face and he laugh

Even just the thought of his handsome face and he laugh...it makes me feel so warm and makes my heart pound along with my cheeks heat up to impossible amounts.

I leaped from rooftop to rooftop until I arrived in front of his door, I lifted my hand to knock...but I couldn't bring myself to do it- A sudden anxiousness covered my whole mind, my heart pounding at a fast pace and everything seeming to go all loopy and warped 'God! Come on Y/N! Just knock! Man up for once and let's go see him! why...why can't I?' that question spun through my mind over and over again. My body shook, my hands trembling- Now the most obscure thoughts slowly circled in until it became my main focus..

What if he found someone else..? I know what Sakura said...but what if he is with someone in secret..? It has been years....so long....He must've found a girl, one prettier than I, one that's funnier, more lovable, one that is perfect...

I nervously swallowed and attempted to calm myself down, I brought my hand to the door 'I can do this!' *Knock Knock* I did it!
I heard shuffling before the unlocking of the door, then, it opened "Y/N..?" The sound of disbelief snapped me from my deep thoughts, I jolted my head up to see...Kakashi? It was him, that was obvious- But, Sakura was right. He looked so sad, his eyes look empty, so dull and lifeless...he had bags underneath his eyes and his skin pale from malnourishment...He looked as if he just sobbed a river..

(Kakashi's p.o.v Minutes before)

Y/N....

I need you, so much Y/N

I need you, so much Y/N. It's been so long since I could see the colors I see when I am with you, when my heart would beat full of warmth and happiness, when I could wake up with a smile- ready to see you for the day. I miss our dates, I miss our jokes and training, I miss everything about you...Whenever I go into your house, that lovely F/S scented perfume that roams the air always makes me remember the happy times we had before you had to go. The only thing I have to remember what you look like, is a picture of team 7....you look so beautiful...you always do.

I began to hyperventilate unsteadily as tears began to flow again 'D-Damn, and they just stopped to' I ran my hand through my white hair, grabbing my headband and throwing it to the floor. I was about to sob before knocking at the door interrupted me, I rubbed my eyes and stood up, stumbling slightly over my feet as I made my way to the door. The chakra was..familiar, but it must've been someone I haven't seen in a while since I couldn't pinpoint it, and no one came to mind.

I unlocked the door and opened it, my normal eye widened, my heart skipping a beat..it couldn''t be..could it..? "Y/N..?" I fumbled out.