!~christmas special~!

(alright yes i know, it is the day after christmas /or the next if your in Europe or somewhere/ but hey, we all needed to spend time with loved ones....so hopefully that is a good excuse? ugh- i know i know. i was going to upload on christmas but got too late and i was tired as hell. please don't be mad o.o )

(now let's begin! OwO)

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I hummed a soft christmas tune to myself as i decorated the tree with fairy lights, naruto was putting snowflake cutouts on the wall made of paper that the boys made, and sasuke was putting ornaments on the tree as well. The apartment came with a fireplace so i guess it was perfect timing for christmas for it to be on- Nova layed down on a plush little bed i've gotten her by the fire, she was curled up upside down with on of her paws hanging in the air along with her tongue sticking out cutely. "the table has been set" i hear kakashi say up behind me as he slithers his arms around my waist "good, they should be here any moment" i say smiling softly as i look up at him and give him a peck on the lips. Soon a knock on the door could be heard, kakashi unwrapped his arms and i walked up to the door- i open the door to see Gai, Asuma, kurenai, and yamato along with all their kids including sakura. i smile brightly "come in! the food should be done soon, for now just talk and have fun!" i say moving to the side to let them in, they all walk in and begin to go about the apartment doing whatever.

"so kurenai, how is Asuma and you doing?" i ask with a smirk while arching a brow, she blushes "shh!" she says covering my mouth, i giggle and remove her hand from my mouth "well i am the only one who knows besides shikamaru....and well everyone has already found out from the way you both act around each other" i say laughing softly, she sighs in frustration "is it that bad of acting?" she asks, i nod "yep, sorry" i say "now changing topic, how are you and kakashi? Mrs.hatake~?" she teases, i blush a bright red "i told you! i was just a dream okay?!" i say, i sigh "please don't mention that ever again" i tell her, she nods "of course, i wouldn't be that mean to you. so how are the kids?" she asks, i smile softly and look over to sasuke and naruto- they were chilling on the couch talking with kiba and shikamaru while secretly holding hands by each other "oh they are hopelessly in love, it is adorable. Sasuke has been opening up to me and so has naruto, i didn't know naruto felt so sad about the way the village treats him- i knew he would be sad....but he's been suicidal, it just makes me so sad" i say wiping the tears away from my eyes that suddenly appeared. Kurenai gave me a hug "it's okay, i am sure he is glad he could trust someone so deeply and spend this wonderful time of the year with the people he cares about" she tells me softly, i nod and back away from the hug after a while "thanks, i guess i really needed a hug. you have fun, i am going to go check on the food" i say, she nods and gently pats me on the back before going off to talk with Asuma and Gai.

(3rd p.o.v)

Once (Y/N) set down all of the food on the table she called everyone over to grab a plate and help themselves. They did as so and continued to laugh and talk with one another while eating the delicious food (Y/N) cooked. "mary christmas~" kakashi told (Y/N) softly as he gave her sweet little kisses all over her face, she giggled "mary christmas kashi" she replied giving a kiss back.

meanwhile as sasuke and naruto where going to go to the table to get themselves food, they both stopped and looked up- a mistletoe was hanging above them, they both blushed a deep red and looked at each other "d-don't make this awkward dope" sasuke says, naruto took a step forward "sh-shut it teme!" he replies and give sasuke and kiss on the lips, sasuke kissed back before separating. both with tomato colored faces, they both stared at each other before going back to what they were supposed to do- get food.