Meating Her

Demitri waited impatiently for Hedi to come back with the tourists for their dinner, but something was different this time and he didn't know what. He could hear the tapping of shoes entering through the doors and his crimson eyes immediately flashed over to the most beautiful little girl he had ever seen in his undead life.

She had curly golden hair which shone under the lights, wide forest green eyes that when he looked into he knew he was a goner. Her blood was the most appealing blood he had ever spelt since Bella Swan came to save Edward Cullen from them last year and he knew what this meant, she was his mate. This innocent but inhumanly beautiful 4 year old was the most feared tracker in the worlds soul-mate.

He didn't realise his staring had alerted her mother to get her daughter out of the view of this beautiful but dangerous man. In the far corner Marcus watched young Demirti wondering what's wrong but then followed his gave to a infant as beautiful as most vampires giving of the Moses powerful glow he had ever seen which Demitri copied his glow even stronger as he was a vampire, they were mates, this will be interesting he thought a slight smile growing on his lips and amusement filling his eyes.

Hope looked at the most beautiful man she had ever seen and surprisingly away not scared by his blood read eyes, she thought they looked gorgeous and as she looked around further she realised all of these people were beautiful (though not as beautiful as the first man) and all had these amazing red eyes. It fascinated her but she was snapped out of her day dream when her mother pulled her small body behind her own.

"What's going on momma?" An angelic whisper floated to the blonde vampires ears filling him with happiness as the little girl opened her small mouth. Jane started moving forward to the girl at human speed apparently her scent was as powerful to him as it was to her, but he couldn't let her hurt his mate, he was about to make a move to stop her but Marcus beat him to it.

"No Jane" he commanded "it seems this little one is very close to Demerti's heart". Upon hearing that the rest of the guard turned around to stare at him but his eyes were still locked with those forest green eyes he had come to love in a matter of seconds.

"Mate" he whisper shocking everyone but Marcus.

Jane felt anger sweep over her as she could now not drain the best spelling human she has ever spelt. Felix felt happy for his friend finally finding love, even if it is with a 4 year old age is just a number. Alec was just as happy as Felix for Demitri. Caius was disgusted by the human Demitri deserves more than a weak human child Caius continued she won't last a day. Aro felt excitement over come him as he stared down a the child, she was going to be powerful and even more powerful when she is older with Demitri at her side.