twenty six

Yena's pov:

We were sitting and then our orders came. Everybody started eating quietly when I thought about everything, this was one of the hardest days in my life.

I keep wondering if I was still in love with Yohan or It was the remaining of the untold feelings

Some poet ssaid if you bury something in your heart it will always stay there, so don't bury anything there. I think this is the case.

"its strange how life changes in a blink of an eyes" I broke the silence of the group by that word without looking up, having my emotionless face.

I was so tired today so they wouldn't mind me not putting on a smile, which means I have a reasonto be as tired as I feel now.

"you were aware of everything and yet you say that, what we would have to say?" Wooshin asked coldly .

i got what he meant , he was going to start his fantasy's about how i am, it wasn't his first time, so i was bored of it.

i rose my head and looked at him in the eyes, " I wish I was as clueless as you, then living would have been so easy" I said before getting up, my word got him stuck in his place.

I wish he will stop talking as he knows everything .

I wanted to leave the place as soon as possible but I just couldn't control myself from looking back again and just coldly staring at him.

"does it make you feel better to always take everything out on me?" I asked ,staring at him for a moment.

"excuse me guys , I have to get going now" I said as I picked my bag and went out of the restaurant .

I got into a taxi and asked him to drive me to the dorm we shared for the first time when we did the school show.

To the first step of everything. I payed the taxi driver and gave him an autogragh since he said his son is a fan of mine "thank you" I bowed with a smile before going to the park near it.

I stood there thinking, I didn't exactly remember what happened here or I cant imagine how the moments were.

all I know is that I had so many important things here.

I don't know how somethings that we aren't able to remember can have such effects in our life.

I got sad just thinking about it, then I cried , not because I hurt wonyoung not because Yohan got married neither because Wooshin thought bad of me, maybe the reason of my crying wasn't something which happened today maybe something that I had to take all those time till now, all those things made me cry , maybe because everything has ended and there is no going back maybe because I could tell wonyoung what happened now. Maybe because I was happy. I don't know why but I just cried a rivar.

Sitting there crying in my best dress was so pitiful so after a long time I finally I decided to go back, there was a taxi on the other side of the street so I while I was walking to it , I decided to wipe the tears with my hand since they were making my vision blurry and as I was wiping my tears I felt something hit me so hard that it hurted and then I could feel myself on the floor but nothing more before my vision got black..... a man was rushing to me... and my vision got blurry again.

Minju pov:

I just got back from the wedding, me and hangyul wanted to go to somewhere quiet, we were walking hand in hand.

"I cant wait for our own wedding day" hangyul said while he was daydreaming in the middle of the night.

"our own wedding day? Who said I agree" I asked as I looked at him like I was curious.i always imagined us together in the future also but i just loved teasing him

"who needs your promation ? I will just have to steal you and u know I can" he smirked and winked at me before I roll my eyes.

"oh really so steal me if u can on our wedding day" I dared him.

"chanllenge accept—" he stoped talking as my phone started ringing.

"hello " I picked the phone as soon as I saw yena's id on it.

"hello" unfamiliar female voice said.

"are you choiyena's sister?" she asked and I froze in my place, what was this.

"yes" I replied 'what is it?' oppa asked as he saw my reaction.

"your sister got in a car accident she is now at chongyin hospital-" I heard no more words before the phone dropped from my hand.

Tears started wetting my eyes in a blink of eyes " what happened?" hangyul asked as he put his hand on my shoulder cornered.

"Ye-yena-" was all I could say.

"where is she now?"

"in chongyin's hospital" that was all I said and after that I found myself there.

I run to the nurse.

"I am choiyena's sister she was bought here, she has been in a car accident"I said as she said that she was in ER

When I was infront of the ER room, hangyul called wonyoung and told her about yena..

————
Heres a second update for today , i just found out that flower road has reached 7k in only 2months of its publishing and its sequel celebrity road reached 1.8k in only weeks ^^ am so thankful to you all and am so happy when i know you guys when you vote and comment. I think its crazy how i enjoy just noticing that theres someone new reading this when a new reader vote or comment

How do you guys feel about the new updates? Is it shocking to you?can you understand yohan or yena ? How do you feel about our new character sakura ?