thirty six

Wonyoung's pov:

After some moment Yohan asked me to go with him and we went to a park near the hospital.

"lets sit down " he said ,calmly.

No ones pov:

She sat down and he sat next to her but left a space for comfort.

there was a silence till wonyoung decided to break it.

"So~!!" she awkwardly said as she looked at him whom was looking down.

He took a deep breath and started talking.

"wonyoung I am sorry about yesterday, I lost control it was a mistake I am really really sorry" he said feeling guilty as he managed courage to finally look at her.

Her jaw clenched ' so he regret kissing me and saying he loves me' she thought.

"what was a mistake?" she asked him with an angry smile.

"for kissing you " he stopped for a moment to look at her whom was glaring at him.

"and?" she asked.

"for saying I love you also" he said and put his face into his hands.

"so you don't?" she asked rather hurt than angry as she bit her lower lip, looking at him as he immidiality looked up.

"no , its not like that...

But you know  iam engaged to sakura now and I cant do this to her I shouldn't have, she doesn't deserve it" he explained.

"so  I deserve this? Huh? I deserve you playing with my feelings?" she said calmly but anger was evident in her voice.

"I get it Yohan now" she said as she stood up to leave as she did her best to stay calm.

"No no  please wait its not like that wonyoung" he immidiality stood up and grabbed her hand.

She tried to free her hands from his grip  without looking back she didn't want the tears that were ready to fall  to be seen.

"lets go of my hands kim Yohan" she said ,choking her tears. After a single tear managed to fall.

He went infront of her and saw her face and his heart broke into million pieces .

he did this to her once again, he hurt her once again.

He suddenly regretted the decision he first made. He shouldn't have left he should have stayed by her side no matter what. No matter what would happen to the company but he knew that the company was the last thing left from her father.

Her father and his father believed him with the company and Yohan couldn't just stand there and watch it disappear. He thought she would be able to forget him and go on with her life and it didn't matter how he would feel seeing her and being away from her.

But he made his decision back then and he still believed it was for the best. He had to be responsible and anything that would happen to the company was his responsibility. But he knew what was going to happen to her and hurting her was his responsibility too.

He pulled her to him and hugged her tight and she broke into tears as she tried to get away but he didn't let go and hugged her tight.

And kept on repeating 'am sorry'

And when she started to calm down he pulled away but only so he can see her face.

He cupped her face and earsed her tears "I did love you wonyoung , I still do i swear i do .. but I cant do this I made my decision back then when I engaged to sakura. It doesn't matter who I love , you know how kind she is , I cant hurt her like this"  he explained but she didn't look at him.

"I love you but we have to stop our feelings from now on because this is what our fate says. We cant be together so I don't want to hurt you anymore by giving you hope or by giving myself any hope, we need to stop before making mistakes and hurting the people around us" he said as he looked at her eyes and his hands on her shoulder. She finally managed to look at him. And this time she wasn't mad. She just couldn't.

She knew they cant be together anymore but she didn't know one thing why did they even stop the first time.

"but why did you leave me ?" she asked as she looked at him in the eyes , searching for an answer.

"I had to make decisions , it was either I would ignore what the world was telling me and live selfishly or I had to make the people around me happy so I chose the later" he smiled and   removed his hands on her shoulder to his sides.

"you are really stupid , you always give up on things you want for others just like how you did with singing " she smiled at him.

Now little by little she could understand him. Back then she was young and she didn't know what sacrifies meant but as for now she obviously learned it. Espesialy after what happened to her sister she knew how it feels to want to give your all just to make your family happy.

"I cant help but wish that you were a little selfish , if you were selfish we could be still together" she smiled.

"I don't know , I am happy now that I can makr people who I love happy" he smiled too. And he was also reliefed that she was better now.

"do u forgive me ? for this time and the last time? And everything"

"not fully yet, but am starting too"

"maybe after sometime I could do " "I would do" she corrected herself.

"I cant wait for that day to come" he chuckled.

"should I take you to the dorm or you want to see yena?" he asked.

He actually liked the later , he thought that maybe yena could make her feel better.

If she had her memory he could have asked her to comfort her but without her memory he couldn't.

"I want to go to the dorm" she answered.

"okay lets go"  he said and they started walking to the car.