thirty two

WONYOUNG POV:

I had a really bad headache. I was so cold. A towel was on my head when I woke up. I sat on my bed confused.

Slowly I got what happened and tears formed in my eyes.

"oh you woke up?" I looked up to see Yohan.... Yohan?

.....

....

"why are you still here...?" with my low voice I asked. why is he here.

I dont get it, i thought he left. Didnt he?

"is that even a question. You suppose me to leave you alone when you are in this situation. Stupid " he replied with a smile.

That soft smile that made my heart ache.

"I wonder what happened to baby wonyoung when I was gone?" he hugged me as he sat beside me and I cried on his chest.

It was so comfortable but so scary at the same time. I was scared I wont let him go. I was scared that I really would do what my heart was telling me to do and what to say,.

His phone rang and he broke the hug as his smile faded. He answered the call.

"anyeonhasseo abonim, I am doing well, ahh I had to stay afew days more because of a friend. haha ofcourse I will visit you first when I come back. nea , take care abonim. "

My heart ached when he was saying "abonim" it was sakura unnie's dad..

"mianhae, I had to answer it" he faked a smile as he rubbed the back of his neck. That's still his habit... he did it when he was shy or when he was faking something.

I looked down to my hands and controlled my tears.

He sat down again and grabbed my hands.

"so how are you feeling now? Are you better?" he smiled and my heart beated faster.

"I like you" a tear dropped down as I looked at him he was taken back as he let go of my hand

"what are u talking about?"

"I am confessing my feelings, don't you know how hard that is?" the word he first said to me I said it back to him, he got into thoughts as another tear dropped down.

"that day, u said u would protect me, u promised to not let me hurt....but... "

"why are you so far away yohan that I cant even reach you now" my tears showed as I graped his hand.

He also had a tear on his eyes which made me laugh sadly.

"I am the one to cry I am the one that has been dumped and is confessing again not you" I hit his shoulder and he smiled abit with his tear as he looked at me.

"I missed you a lot Yohan"

"more than you could think" Yohan answered and wonyoung chuckled with him.

What do they call this feeling in movies?

Butterflies filled my stomach as I was starring at him.

I leaned closer and he did. Slowly our lips connected and it was life. For a moment in a long time I felt it, the feeling I have missed.

For a moment he was mine and I was his. Nobody else mattered.

Even thought I was sick but still was the happiest. He was with me after all.

_

I woke up to see him beside. It felt like fairytale as I saw his sleeping face.

He looked so innocent and so sweet he was the same boy as 2 years ago.