chapter fifteen

MORNING:

Everyone was sitting eating their breakfasts expect of Chaeyeon and yena.

"Good morning~!" Yena greeted with Chaeyeon behind her but she stopped as she saw Wonyoung just eating ignoring her

"Wonyoung we will discuses the title of the song and its lyric with Minhan in school today okay?" seungwoo said and wonyoung nodded.

"let the title be 19 I think its good" wonyoung said and

"me and minhan are in that age but you are still underage wont it be a problem?" he asked and wonyoung shook her head "I don't care about that, I just care about doing hit songs" she said as she got up and putted her headphones on as she walked to their van. This became her daily Job. Getting up first and putting her headphones on either writing lyrics or studying. But still she manages to not look like a rude one. She just doesn't believe anymore.

The pain she is feeling is unbearable. It is a really depressed and sadness feelings. It is being felt emotionally and physically  and she has no control over  it so she just let the scars hurt her till it wont affect her anymore but still The Show is Going On.

"hey"  wonwoo looked at her for a moment before entering the car and wonyoung smiled abit

Soon later everyone was in the car ready to go and yena was sitting just besdide wonyoung.

Everyone was quiet...

"you think you look cool being like this?" Yena coldly said as she looked at her phone as wonyoung looked at her "what do you mean?"

"you were always like this weren't you? being cold was in your nature. Thinking that not talking about the problem and just avoiding it is not cool at all its so coward like" She said as she looked at wonyoung in the eye meanwhile wonyoung rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

"you are right" she answered with a smile as she putted her earphones on and Yena sighed.

Each of the members were anxiously looking at them, wondering what happened to the Sister goals ?

Wonyoung was upset + angry. Being quiet was in my nature but not cold. I always cared for her and that's how she thinks now!

They walked to class together Jinny looked at wonyoung with a cold look and wonyoung didn't care anymore as she rolled her eyes and walked to the side.

"It's true I was wrong for not thinking of you but you also should have told me when you were hurting.. you should have told me about Yohan and yena.." she thought

Not long after their math teacher entered the class with a bright face on "i have a good news for all of you" he smiled brigh as he looked at each of the students.

"i heard the math test was hard" he smiled and the students each whined about  it but the teacher chuckled "The number one is in our class. ChoiWonyoung  congratulation. For sure you are a model student" he said and everyone looked at wonyoung as they clapped meanwhile she just smiled "Thank you Mr. Song"

"if you continue like this you can go to a good college once again congrats" he said before looking at the board and starting the subject

Yena was looking at wonyoung blankly for the whole subject. "Wonyoung was always clever but she didn't have any interest in studying so why?... why she is suddenly studying like this? She is either studing or practicing"

The bell rang and Seungwoo and Wooshin walked to wonyoung with smiles

"you did a good job" seungwoo said as he pated wonyoung's hair and left.

"what?" wonyoung asked as she looked at Wooshin who stood there blankly but he suddenly grinned and as he punched wonyoung's shoulder "Dude I didn't know you were this clever! You should tutor me since I did fail" she laughed as she shook her head "baaka "

She walked on the hallways with wooshin hanging his arms around wonyoung's shoulder both of them smiling but they stopped as they saw sihoon and yuri

The four connected eyes for some moment before yuri opened up "umm hey wonyoung... it has been a long time" she waved her hand and wonyoung forced a smile "it really has, how have you been?" wonyoung approached them but sihoon just sighed "I have to go to a schedule Yuri-ah talk to you later " he said before looking at wonyoung and walking away

"why did you have to turn things like this wonyoung? he is hurting" yuri shook her head as she also walked away with a pout and wonyoung just stood calmly.

"You okay?"Wooshin asked and wonyoung chuckled

"I never knew breaking up was a crime" she smiled and walked to the cafeteria where each of the members were sitting

'she became scary' Wooshin thought and followed her along "wait for me!"

Wonyoung was silent all the time, she had that aura called 'just myself' she only smiled silently as answers. She no longer went out and just focused on her studies and her work. She managed to become more famous but her happiness hit the rock bottom, there was also a lot of rumors about her behaviors and rumors of her leaving the group started so a lot of damages happened but her hard work paid it all.

The girl who always cared no longer cared at all.