fourty four

Yena's pov:

I felt finally alive again while being away from hospital. Even thought I was still feeling awkward with living in a co-ed dorm but It was getting better.

I felt like I was the maid here, I prepared breakfast for them and dinner and cleaned the house while they were busy. I first did it because I felt awkward with them so I tried to keep myself busy but now even thought I got more comfortable but since I always did it so they kind of expected it everyday.

I sighed as I took out the ingredients for the menu I decided to cook for dinner.

"what have I bought myself into?" I asked myself as I titled my head to the side.

The house door opened and I wondered who it would be since each had different schedule and came back at different times.

"welcome back" I welcomed wooshin as he came inside the house.

"thanks " he smiled as he put down his jacket and followed me to the kitchen.

"what are you doing?" he asked as he looked at the things i prepared.

"I don't really know" I scratched my head , looking at the all the things I took out. I wasn't so sure about what I was going to cook or how to do it. I cooked everything I had learned and didn't want to repeat them.

He pulled his sleeves up and smiled a proud smile.

"good because I decided to cook for today" he said as he started checking the ingredents .

"you can cook?" I asked since I didn't know he could cook.

"not really but I know how to do this one" he smiled shyly.

I didn't know if he was trustworthy or not and also he just came back he must be tired so I couldn't allow him.

"no you go rest , I will do it" I tried to convince him but he was so peristant that he would cook.

"you have never tried anything I have cooked , and this may be your last chance to try it" he threatened.

I shrugged " okay if you insist but make sure it would be nice" I chuckled as I sat down and just watched him start what he wanted to do.

I was actually quite happy that I didn't have to cook, I hated cooking actually not hate but I didn't want to cook unless I had strong desire to do it. Or had something I wanted to eat so bad.

"when are you going to start working again?" he asked as he was wearing an apron which he was dealing with knotting it so I got up to do it for him.

"I have a schedule for next week, it would be my first one so I am super super worried about it" I said while trying to knot it from behind.

"thank you " he said as I went and stood beside him and I just smiled in return and continued my talking.

"its not a talk show so I don't have to talk a lot, just as an audience and they may ask a few questions and I shouldn't be so worried but I cant help but to be" I continued to rant as It was something that worried me a lot. Being infront of camera and having attention on me and people all knowing me without me knowing them.

Although I liked attention always but it didn't stop my worries.

We talked a lot and he comforted me a lot about everything I had to do and to worry about that I was thanksfull for as he continued to cook. When the dinner was ready the others weren't home yet.

"when are others going to be home?" he asked as he turned off the stove.

"I don't think they would be here so soon , maybe after a few hours " I knitted my brows thinking.

"so we should eat first " he inquired and I completely agree with it.

The food looked so delicious and I couldn't wait so we started setting the table.

We sat infront of each other at first he waited for me to start eating and was nervous to see my reaction although he tried to keep it cool and confident .

I took my first sip from the soup and started coughing until he gave me a glass of water worried as I drank half of the glass and grabbed my neck .

"what ? was it that bad?" he asked disappointed at all of his efforts going in vain .

I felt guilty for my reaction but I couldn't help it when I felt that sour soup going down my throat. Maybe I should have lied and kept my cool.

" I am sorry" I said feeling sad about it as he sank into his chair.

So to make him feel better I took another sip from it, trying to take as less as possible and this time it was better since I was prepared for it and it was the second time.

"hmmm its good" I tried to beam but it was as clear as daylight that I was lying. So he got more sad by it.

"its not that bad , you wont even notice the sourness if you eat it with the rice" I tried to comfort him but it was no use. So I kept on eating even thought it was killing me inside.

He removed the plates infront of me as I was eating.

"I am eating " I pouted as he threw them into the trashcan.

"its okay don't force yourself to eat it " he smiled as he appreciated the effort I made in comforting him.

Now that I comforted him I showed my true feelings.

"what are we going to eat now?" I pouted as he scratched the back of his head embarrassed .

"we can order pizza and also maybe we can Netflix and chill?" he raised one eyebrow as he asked.

"okay that came off wrong but I am down for pizza and movies" I got up as I moved away from him and he started laughing which made me thought he said it intentionally .

We ordered 3 pizza's so we could use instead of popcorns during the movie. That was the easy part but the hard part was always picking the movie we had to watch.

He wanted to watch Korean movies while I wanted to watch Hollywood movies so we had a long 'how about this one?' time.

"okay we are not getting anywhere , lets just settle up for this one" I said as I showed him the movie he bursted out laughing.

"after all those recommendations !! this is our final choice?" he shook his head with a smile on his lips and I just shrugged.

I think It took us a long time to choose the movie since the pizza was already here.

We set it on the table while we sat on the sofa turning on the tvsearching for our movie ' the baby boss' .

-

Hello all! Its been a week since i last updated, sorry for the delay.. college has been a pain