Chapter 2

~In the morning~
I wake up with a banging headache. I can't remember anything from yesterday but I'm not in my room. What happen? I look down at myself and see I'm not wearing anything. When I look at the boy next to me I can't remember him. He wakes up and says:
?: Hey Babe how are you?
Y/n: Hey I'm sorry what happened yesterday. I have no idea.
?: Oh if you don't remember me I'm Zach. Yesterday I think I can just remember some parts but I'm pretty sure we were both drunk. And I believe we did it. You know what.
I look at him I mean he is really hot! And he seems really nice. So I'm not complaining.
Z: Okey I'm gonna make breakfast.
Y/n: Okey let me help you.
Z: No it's okey stay in bed. And I don't know if you can remember but I told you that you can live with me as long as you want. Because your parents kicked you out you know.
I nod and do what he said. I wait for him to come back. We eat breakfast and then I stand up and I can't feel my legs.
Y/n: Wow! You did a good job yesterday. I can't even stand really!
Z: I didn't do it alone there were two people.
He smirks at me and then he asks me:
Z: There is a boring party I have to go would you go with me. We can get to know each other and there will be alcohol so we can have fun if it's boring.
Y/n: Okey I'll go with you.
~Skip to the evening~
He brought me a outfit I should wear he told me it's one of his sisters so I put it on and hope it fits. It fits me perfectly.

 It fits me perfectly

~The dress~

I walk out and Zacks mouth drops to the floor.
Z: Wow! You look so hot!
Y/n: You don't look to bad yourself!
We walk to the party and about an hour later me and Zach have drank about eleven cups of alcohol. I'm completely intoxicated. He is too. Once again I think he looks really hot so I take him by the hand and we enter one of the room and lock it. I push him onto the bed and open his shirt and he tries to take my dress of but it doesn't work so he ends up ripping it. We laugh and he turns us around so that he is on top he stands up and I do too.
🔥
He has a big problem in his pants so I decided to make it even worse and get rid of the whole dress and I make him sit on the bed and I sit on his lap. I kiss his neck and he squeezes my ass. He takes off his boxers and makes me sit on top of him and I start to ride him. But not long after he turns us around and trusts into me until I'm bleeding.
Y/n: Zach! That hurts!
Y/n: Stop! Please.
He takes his Dick out of me and places it in my mouth and shoving it deep down my throat.
Z: Suck!
I do as he tells me cos I'm afraid what he would do to me if I don't. Shortly before he cums he takes his dick and trusts back into my entrance. All the memories come back from yesterday. That he raped me twice! I don't have any power to push him away or anything. When he finishes he doesn't get off of me he starts kissing me. From my lips down my stomach. Then from my thighs up until he reaches my entrance. He makes me stretch my legs so that he can lick my entrance. He flicks his tongue in me and I start moaning. I get a grip on his hair and push him further in to me. How can he rap me and then do something to me that makes me want him again. When he stops licking me I beg for more.
Y/n: No don't stop!
Z: I thought you didn't want this.
Y/n: No go on please!
Z: No you don't want this.
Y/n: No I want you! I need you!
Z: Okey if you need me.
He starts licking me again and my head rolls back from the Pleasure. He then pulls away again and puts his dick back into me and pushes in and out of me but it's just pure pleasure now. I enjoy every moment of it.
Y/n: I...I'm gonna cum!
Z: No hold it back.
Y/n: But but I c..can't!
Z: Do you like this?
Y/n: Yes.
Z: Then hold it back.
Y/n: How?
Z: Just Wait.
Y/n: I'll..I'll try.
He trusts into me a few more time and release into me and the gets a drink for us. *What I didn't know at the moment was that he has put drugs in it so I would not remember what happened*
Z: When you have finish this drink you can cum.
I take the drink and drink it in one sip. He then stretches my legs and licks me and I can't hold it back I cumm all over his face.
Z: You're a good girl!
🔥
I'm exhausted. I lay in the bed and fall asleep.