Chapter 13

Brook opens the door and we get inside. I sit down in the kitchen with Brook's laptop and start searching for a house.
B: Babe you know what Blair said. Thanks your time we're not in a rush to move house.
Y/n: I know but I have nothing better to do.
B: Okey if you say so. I'm gonna go to sleep.
He walks away but I call him.
Y/n: Brook Come here for a sec.
He walks back to me and looks at me with a questioning look. I cup his face with my hands and kiss him passionately.
Y/n: Good night Brooky.
B: Good night Baby.
He walks to the bedroom and I start searching for a house.

~Brook's POV~
I wake up and roll over to give Y/n a hug but she's not there. I sit up on the bed and look around the room. She is nowhere to find. I stand up and slowly walk to the kitchen where I find Y/n sleeping with her head on my laptop. She must have searched for a house and fallen asleep. I make myself and Y/n a coffee and start preparing breakfast. When I finish I wake her up.
B: Y/n Baby wake up.
Y/n: Hmm?
B: Wake up I made breakfast.
Y/n: You really have to stop making breakfast for me. I want to make breakfast for you for once.
B: I don't need you to make me breakfast I would rather wake up next to you.
Y/n: Ohh Brooky I'm sorry. I fell asleep.
B: It's no problem but tonight I'm gonna take you to sleep with me and will hug you so you can't escape!
She laughs and makes space for us to eat. While we are eating I ask her about the house:
B: And did you find anything?
Y/n: Yeah I found a great house with ten bedrooms! TEN!
B: Did you say TEN?!
Y/n: Yeah TEN!! So all the boys could have their own room. Me and the baby can share a room and will still have four spare rooms for guests.
B: Wait you won't share my room with me?
Y/n: Brook you can have your own room. Don't you want that?
B: No I want to have a shared room with you. If you want that too.
Y/n: I'd like that but are you sure?
B: Yeah!
Y/n: Sure and the baby can have his or her own room when he or she is grown up.
B: Do you have pictures?
Y/n: Yeah I will show you them later. Have you and the boys decided what you want to do today?
B: No why?
Y/n: I have an idea. Put me in a chat with them.

 Put me in a chat with them

~Y/n's POV~Y/n: Okey I'm gonna get changed

~Y/n's POV~
Y/n: Okey I'm gonna get changed.
B: Okey do that.
When we both are finished we go to Ryes place and wait for everybody to arrive.
Y/n: Okey I've made and Instagram and YouTube channel because I would start of with covers so you can start a fanbase and when you get bigger you can start uploading original songs if you want.

A: That's a great idea

R: And when we start performing on the street we can put a paper with information like our Instagram account and YouTube channel.
Y/n: Great I'm gonna write that down do we don't forget that.
B: Okey what songs could we perform?
They start naming songs and Andy looks at chords. They start singing and they are really good. I go on looking at the house to see if it is good.
Y/n: Guys what would you think if we film a video where you guys quickly say your name and some things about yourself for YouTube?
J: Yeah that would be cool.
S: Okey let's do it!
Each of them sits down in front of a camera that Rye had at his house and introduce them self's. When they finish all parts I cut the parts roughly together and we upload it on YouTube. The play guitar and sing for some hours and write down which songs sounded good and which didn't. They learn the lyrics by heart.
A: Okey what do you guys think if we try performing tomorrow at a not to crowded place to get a feeling of how it is to perform in front of strangers?
Y/n: I think that is a good Idea.
R: Okey what about in that smaller park?
B: I know where you mean. Yeah that's a good place.
J: Okey let's do it there than.
S: Cool but I'm a bit nervous.
A: That's normal just remember you're not alone we're all there together and you should have fun.
S: Thanks Andy.
We go on talking when I decide that I'm gonna ask the boys what they think about the house.
Y/n: Okey Guys I was up late yesterday and found a house that looks good and I want your opinion.
They all stand behind Brook's laptop and I show them the house. (It's the new house they are living in)
S: I love the house!
R: It looks perfect.
A: Yeah it's great.
J: I think so too.
B: You made a great job it's perfect!
Y/n: Great would you like to go there and make sure it's good?
They all nod and I text the person responsible for these things and he tells me we can come around the day after tomorrow.
Me and Brook go home and the other's too.

~~~~~~
Tell me if you like it in the comments ♥️