Chapter 16: Special Lessons

School started back up the very next day. You felt perfectly fine apart from your now mostly numb left arm, it was something you were going to have to learn to live with.

You open the door to class 1-A and everyone went silent. Every single on of your classmates looked at you.

You: Um... hi?

The whole class: HE'S OKAY!

The joyful moment took you by complete suprise. You had classmates calling you a hero, others were questioning you about what happened.

You were overflowing with happiness.

Mina: Hey (R/N), what is your hair doing?

Static electricity was popping off of the ends of your hair. Your whole head was a mess from the new found hair style.

You: This happens when I'm a little too happy.

Mina: That's so cool!

Her hair starts to flow around on it's own too.

Mina: Huh?

You: Don't get too close or that'll happen.

The class simmers down and you take your seat. You look to your side, making eye contact with Tsuyu.

She nods her head at you with a half smile.

You nod back.

Tenya Iida darts to the front of the class.

Iida: Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!

Kirishima: Uh, we're all sitting.

Sero: Yeah you're the only one standing.

He sits back down in his seat.

Iida: DANG IT!

You: Hmm... I wonder who's gonna teach today. Aizawa got pretty messed up so he won't be able to teach.

The door opens.

A mummified Aizawa walks into the classroom. He was covered head to toe in bandages.

Aizawa: Morning class...

You: I WAS WRONG!

Iida: Mr.Aizawa, I'm glad you're okay.

Ochaco: You call that okay?

You: He looks like a Halloween decoration!

Aizawa: My well being is irrelevant.

He stands behind the podium.

Aizawa: What's important is that your fight isn't over yet.

You: What...

Aizawa: The U.A Sports festival is about to start.

Kirishima: YES!

You: Oh thank god...

Kirishima: LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS-

Kaminari: Wait a second, is it a good idea to hold this so soon after the villain attack.

Ojiro: Thay could attack once we're all in the same place.

Aizawa: The administration thinks this is a good way to show the public that the threat has been handled and we're as strong as ever. Plus security is going to be bumped up compared to past years. This event is a huge opportunity for you all. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains.