Chapter 41.5: Unnatural

Phoebe stands in the junkyard alone after watching the stretcher bots carry you away.

She picks at the handcuffs on her wrist, replying the entire fight over in her head.

Phoebe: That... that wasn't right. I know I tought the boy well but even with all my training, he shouldn't have been even half that powerful. That punch should have compleatly shattered his arm...

Principal Nezu approaches Phoebe in the junkyard.

Phoebe: You saw it too, right?

Nezu: I did. He shouldn't have been able to do that. Especially at his age.

Phoebe: His brain was able to handle all that power at once... that's not natural... even for a psychic.

Nezu: Please, we both know he isn't natural. We knew that from the day you met him.

Phoebe: Quirks... can evolve. Can't they?

Nezu: Correct.

Phoebe: What if he- no that's crazy.

Nezu: If he's a new type of Psychic? Possibly. No power grows that fast. He lost a lot of blood and continued to stand.

Phoebe reimagines the final punch you delt to the ball of metal.

Phoebe: I knew there was a hidden something to him but being a C-Type-

Nezu: -We won't know for sure until he explodes.

Phoebe: You're right. I'll keep an eye on it. This could be beyond an issue.